Will we miss finals?

Remove this Banner Ad

They are vs Bulldogs, Swans, Cats, ferals.
"Most" means 3 out of 4.
I'll be delighted if we win 3 out of those 4 at home, because since the NM debacle we've lost 2 out of 4 at home.
You would have to be delighted that we would win most of our home games as I suggested. ;)

Again, I hate being pessimistic, but we will neither win this week, nor any other game this season. We have been worked out, and our players simply do not care enough to turn the ship around. If we get within 3 goals of the Blues I will be amazed. The bleakness of the last 20 years is going to continue indefinietly...
Lol, this has to be the worst post in this thread...

Hope you can find some fun in your life...

Our only hope of seeing genuine, long lasting cultural change is if something really drastic happens i.e. Port win the premiership. Go Port Power!
Hope you were cheering loud for the Power today Mike as they need all the support they can get!

So because I didn't take the time to post in this thread I don't get an opinion? Don't be a diva because you jumped the gun and look like a fool because of it.

Stop deflecting mate. You are only bumping your embarrassment of a thread. :thumbsu:

Were you seriously trying to pretend you could claim credit for a prediction you didn't make? And then had the gall to suggest someone else was making a fool of himself?

Wow. Just wow

Were you seriously trying to pretend you could claim credit for a prediction you didn't make? And then had the gall to suggest someone else was making a fool of himself?

Wow. Just wow
It's almost as foolish as trying to suggest we would be better off with Vickery or Westhoff or Jessie White instead of JJ. ;)

Wow. Just wow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's almost as foolish as trying to suggest we would be better off with Vickery or Westhoff or Jessie White instead of JJ. ;)

Wow. Just wow.

Reckon the salary difference might help retain Gov or Lever?

Hope you were cheering loud for the Power today Mike as they need all the support they can get!
The afc are playing exactly the sort of style of footy those of us in the know have been crying out for nearly 20 years - aggressive, unsociable, tough.

Instead of heckling you should be lauding me a visionary.

"There goes Mike Smyth- I must remember to thank him."

Wow. Just wow.

Given our finals record over the last 18 years, if I was your boxing coach I would be screaming at you to tuck in your chin.

No chance we miss the top 8.

I doubt we will drop out of the top 4.

However, what's important is we turn our form around so we win finals... otherwise position is irrelevant.

Your predictions were still a tad bit short of the reality btw Kane.

Not locking us in as top 2 at the time, were you?

The afc are playing exactly the sort of style of footy those of us in the know have been crying out for nearly 20 years - aggressive, unsociable, tough.

Seems to be player driven. Almost as if they realised if they want to win a flag they have to do what it takes. I'm loving it.

Given our finals record over the last 18 years, if I was your boxing coach I would be screaming at you to tuck in your chin.

Yes, our finals record since 98 is abysmal, but in fairness to Kane, this thread isn't really about finals games

This thread was created to ask the question "Will we miss finals" Which, in hindsight looks a touch silly, even though we were playing pretty piss poor footy

But at least he was in here when the thread was created and said he thought it was ridiculous. I think if you backed in the team then, you can do a little bit of "I told you so"

Now its up to the team to get the job done. Top 4 is locked. Now they need to lock in top 2 and do something they haven't done in 20 years. Win 2 finals in a season

I look forward to the statue of negative nell being unveiled at the stadium after our next success.

After all if we'd done what some posters on here wanted we'd still be in the Trigg regime.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back