Will you be interested in this Year’s grand final?

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm only watching because I love Robbie Williams. Me and all the other rotund mums from my kids' school will be camped around the telly jiggling our booty to Rock DJ and Angels

Didn't watch 2019 and 2020 due to lack of interest.

Thank * the Swans made it as Collingwood v Geelong would have been a case of hoping for each side to be humiliated.

Will be interesting to see how badly the Swans get reemed by the umps. The absolute cheating they copped in 16 is still pretty fresh. Of all the non Vic teams Dan Andrews/Gilligan can stomach, Sydney is probably the one cause they can wheel out the South/Bloods connection, and Sydney siders will now tune in droves. Every Victorian coverts Sydney's acknowledgement and the rating will be much bigger than the NRL's which they can mask their inferiority complex with.

My dad is a swans supporter and I hate Geelong.

They stole Buddy but I’ll let it go this week and barrack for ….(slight vomit) Sydney
This is why footy is great. As a Geelong supporter, I wish you all the best.

My grandfather played for Geelong. I've given Dad my MCC ticket for next week's match. He's dying of lung cancer.

We all have our stories.

Not even taking the piss, it has a 2018 feel to it.

Reckon this one goes right down to the wire, under 2 goals either way.
I agree

But I was just finding hard to believe a pies fan wanting the cats to win a grand final by 10 goals

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back