Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolled over to Part 2:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This entire thread is basically right wingers who don’t understand things.
I'd love to know how much time these guys spend scouring the obscure dreggy depths of the web.

A small, but not insignificant, part of software development is being up to date with internet culture and trends. Maybe I could outsource to them? :think:

Apparently it's an obscure dreggy part of the web.
Forever, rent free.

P.s. don't blame me you can't get by without your daily dose of outrage. We all have our addictions I guess. Mine is good times and lots of fun. Yours is screaming into your laptop at the "woke left".

Last edited:
Forever, rent free.

P.s. don't blame me you can't get by without your daily dose of outrage. We all have our addictions I guess. Mine is good times and lots of fun. Yours is screaming into your laptop at the "woke left".
I think you will find all of us posting this stuff are not angered. More bemused at how crazy some have become. Def a few angry ones responding to it though. It's very interesting seeing who comes charging in and defending this nonsense though. That is the only time we see angry comments here.
I have posted a few of these examples and haven't been angered once. I laugh every time i see this craziness and laugh even more at the ones defending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back