Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody?

Remove this Banner Ad

HairyO

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 13, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He’s transphobic and funny. Both things are possible.

You’ve been triggered and outraged by this mythical cancel culture.
Mythical? So there isnt a push to have Chappelle's special pulled?

His apologists are worse. At least Dave makes money doing this, and makes people laugh. As opposed to you, virtue signalling to your grubby friends.
Is it a struggle to decide which groups are good and which groups are bad, and then having to change which groups are good and which groups are bad?

Do you worry that in a few years you will find yourself in one of the bad groups because of something you said years before?

Scotland

TheBrownDog
May 5, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Do non English speaking cultures get their knickers into a twist over redefining language?

I guess das woke in Germany all drive gender neutral cars rather than unnecessarily masculine wagons...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Passenger

Bugman & Programmer Extraordinaire
Mar 25, 2003
AFL Club
West Coast
This entire thread is basically right wingers who don’t understand things.
I'd love to know how much time these guys spend scouring the obscure dreggy depths of the web.

A small, but not insignificant, part of software development is being up to date with internet culture and trends. Maybe I could outsource to them? :think:

The Passenger

Bugman & Programmer Extraordinaire
Mar 25, 2003
AFL Club
West Coast
Apparently it's an obscure dreggy part of the web.
Forever, rent free.

P.s. don't blame me you can't get by without your daily dose of outrage. We all have our addictions I guess. Mine is good times and lots of fun. Yours is screaming into your laptop at the "woke left".

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad