Society/Culture Woke. Can you tell real from parody?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rolled over to Part 2:

Then I suppose bad writing is just woke aswell now.
Never said it was about wokeness, I was responding to a comment about how Netflix series don’t get canceled and a second season was guaranteed. Off topic for the thread. Sorry m8.

So you’re tackling the important issues. Good to see. :thumbsu:
Sticking to the thread title. Many examples of this nonsense going on. Just one that i saw today. Hollywood eating themselves alive.
Disappointing, cause it was a great franchise the Resident Evil world.

Last edited:
some all black movies
There aren’t that many are there? Which is kind of the point?

It’s a commercial decision. Appeal to a broader range of people.

Why it freaks you out is beyond me.

There aren’t that many are there? Which is kind of the point?

It’s a commercial decision. Appeal to a broader range of people.

Why it freaks you out is beyond me.
I guess we will see if the show proves me wrong and is a hit with fans.
They have a massive supporter base for Resident Evil. They should have no issues making plenty of dough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On a tangent here, what is up with the acceptable term “people of colour”? Anyone who’s done a primary school art class knows that white of a combination of all colours, yet it seems to be a term for everyone who is not white. I’m not bothered by it, just confused. It seems like a PC term that is just incorrect.

On a tangent here, what is up with the acceptable term “people of colour”? Anyone who’s done a primary school art class knows that white of a combination of all colours, yet it seems to be a term for everyone who is not white. I’m not bothered by it, just confused. It seems like a PC term that is just incorrect.

True. I’m radiant white but that’s still a colour.

Nothing wrong with being confused Firekrakouer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back