would these players get a game at your club

Remove this Banner Ad

Kris Massie- no
Daniel Merrett- Yes, probably the best player out of the lot, isnt a star, but very solid reliable player
Adam Bentick- No
Paul Medhurst- No
Keplar Bradley - No
Ryan Murphy- No, too much KPP forwards already
Josh Hunt- No
Vandenberg-Hes in the hawks best 22, why wouldnt he be in the other clubs best 22?
Leigh Brown- No
Mark Jamar- No
Lonie from Port- No
Schulz- No
Dempster- No
Raph Clarke- No
Mark Le Cras- If williams was in the side, No
Jordan McMahon - Yes

Brent Prismall can't crack Cats side (altough has been injured recently). Dare say wuld make at least ten other teams starting 22.

What? you have never heard of him?
Not at hawthorn, but he would walk into a fair few clubs like carlton/fremantle/collingwood/essendon

Nah, I'm enjoying TBD's childish comebacks too much for that.

We have differing definitions of childishness obviously.

I for example, would consider it childish to perpetually grind an axe at a developing player who is exceeding all reasonable expectations in his first year in defence.

Especially if your only excuse is that he gives you "heart palpitations" every time he has the ball.

Here's a tip, stop putting butter on your pop tarts every morning, and lay off the deep fried jam sangers. Heart disease kills.

We have differing definitions of childishness obviously.

I for example, would consider it childish to perpetually grind an axe at a developing player who is exceeding all reasonable expectations in his first year in defence.

And yet you keep coming back to froth at the mouth some more. Congrats on stooping to my level :thumbsu:

Thanks, it wasn't easy. :thumbsu:

I dunno about that mate. Seems you took to it like a duck to water. Almost as though you've had plenty of practice.

Apologies to Stafford678 for derailing his thread. Massie and LeCras would get a game for us no problem. The others aren't an improvement on guys we've already got.

I hope we launch a crazy raid on West Coast's young midfielders.

Priddis, Rosa, Hurn, Le Cras and Selwood should all be on the shopping list, and if we could stitch up a cut-price deal for Chad Fletcher, that could be a goer.

West Coast could potentially yield six first-round picks for that crop - insanity.

I only included merrert becuase this year is the only year hes really demaned a spot in the side and i think he is underated just wanted to see what other people from other clubs thought of him

I only included merrert becuase this year is the only year hes really demaned a spot in the side and i think he is underated just wanted to see what other people from other clubs thought of him

Yes I know. But you've got to understand that if you post anything about Merrett that can in any way be interpreted as derogatory, you're inviting hordes of foaming-at-the-mouth Lions fans to have a go at you :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at some players that are struggling to get games at their clubs and just thinkin would these guys get a game at the club you support and how do you think they would fit into team balance.

ive done one from each team
Kris Massie- Very underated player, would easily slot into the backline for us and do pretty well i would think.
Not worth a game anymore, used to be handy. Wouldnt get a game at Richmond.
Daniel Merrett- Easily would play FB or CHB
He is playing great footy at Brisbane! :confused:

Would certainly get a game at Tiges.
Adam Bentick- would be in and out of the side, wouldnt play many games and wouldnt have much game time when he did
Surprised Bower gets a game before him.
Paul Medhurst- I rate him , can crumb goals and is also good on the lead and can play taller then he is, would definitely be a regular in our line up.
lol keep him away!
Keplar Bradley - Not as bad as some make out to be, i think he would fit in at some clubs but just couldnt see him holding down a key back position with us, perhaps he could play as a 3rd tall forward.

BAH HAHA Hi Ray Hall mark 2, we dont need another one! :D
Ryan Murphy- decent player, and would get plenty of oppitunity with us.
Agree, vastly under-used.
Josh Hunt- can't get a gig in the geelong team but hed be very good somwhere else, and would fit in nicely across half back for us
Reckon he's great, would love to have him.
Vandenberg- Wouldnt get a game, too old and has no outstanding attributes, has a solid body but we allready have tuck who does that bollocking work and tuck can kick a goal or 2, would have to rely on injury to get a game

Got a heart of an Ox, I think the game has passed him by though. Good value for leadership at hawks though.
Leigh Brown- one of those type of players that would be very handy for us, has the ability to play as a 3rd tal defender or 3rd tall forward where he would shine, he has struggled a bit at the kangaroos becuase hes not good enough to take the best forward and hes not good enough to be the main target.
mmhmm not a player we need.

NOT football smart.
Mark Jamar- would be a depth player, there for any injuries, adam pattison has shown a fair bit of ability to play around the ground and at ground level this season and would be ahead of him by a long way.
If we didnt have all our ruckman injured I wouldnt go near him but we need em atm. :eek:

Lonie from Port- Another depth player incase of any injurys
20-22 player. We dont need anymore of them.

Schulz- allready at our club but is under used, is generally a very good kick at goal.

Great kick, great mark, but if you cant get into positions to find the ball what's the point?

Dempster- Seems like he is going no where at sydney, maybe is just one of those players that arnt quite good enough to play at the top level.
He has stopped, strange, I thought he was going to rise further.

Raph Clarke- on talent alone would easily fit into our side as a half forward but then whether or not he could be conistant in form and stay in the side is another thing, we allready have some handy mid ranged forwards in pettifer and nathan brown.
Dont want him, dont need him.

Mark Le Cras- Rate this guy highly, Would take this guy as our small forward in a heart beat, allow brown to go up the ground a bit more, the guy knows where the goals are.

YOung kid, WCE are allowing him time to develop and with 2 decent games lately he's paying dividends more and more!

Jordan McMahon - just dont see where this guy could fit into our defence, we allready have players who can use the ball just as well as him if not better in bowden , newman and king, bowden can play key back and racks up the stats, king is a hard worker and seems to be accountable somthing mcmahon isnt, raines who is probably a poorer user of the ball, is a more aggresive player and can play on bigger opponents

Lol, sorry the guy has gone backwards, such a frustrating player. Stay away.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back