WRFL Division 1 - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you expect anymore from Spotswood? History says NO.

Heard a nasty rumor that has made it's way to W.A. that Sunshine are already struggling in the finanicial department, can anyone confirm? Absolute Crap - Club is in a very strong position with a few major sponsors coming on board & coterie group doubling in size.

Must be lonely in WA to make a crap toughy:D:D:D

Would you expect anymore from Spotswood? History says NO.

Heard a nasty rumor that has made it's way to W.A. that Sunshine are already struggling in the finanicial department, can anyone confirm? Absolute Crap - Club is in a very strong position with a few major sponsors coming on board & coterie group doubling in size.

Must be lonely in WA to make a crap toughy:D:D:D

Don't be naive to the fact that I know alittle more about Sunshine than you may think. You should possibly change your name from 'Time to relax' to 'Time to fundraise'

Don't be naive to the fact that I know alittle more about Sunshine than you may think. You should possibly change your name from 'Time to relax' to 'Time to fundraise

No worries champ (fundraise - that is an idea). For the sake of the Sunshine Footy Club please keep to yourself:eek:

Originally Posted by hardnrg05 View Post
Just moved to W.A. - living the dream, thanks for asking
Before signing off the WRFL forum for good just want to wish Hoppers all the best for the coming season although very disappointed with how the under 18's coaching position was handled last year.

Do everyone a favour and keep true to your word, sign off for good

Originally Posted by hardnrg05 View Post
Just moved to W.A. - living the dream, thanks for asking
Before signing off the WRFL forum for good just want to wish Hoppers all the best for the coming season although very disappointed with how the under 18's coaching position was handled last year.

Do everyone a favour and keep true to your word, sign off for good

Just thought I would post some interesting news I have heard. If you like we can change the name of the thread to only positive Sunshine propaganda does that suit?

Would you expect anymore from Spotswood? History says NO. quote]

I have had a look at Spotswood's record since 1960. Since 1960 they have won 12 Senior (Div 1) flags (6 since 1990). No one else comes close. It appears that jealousy is rife in the WRFL. Instead of trying to emulate/match them (on and off the field), just sling s...t.

I have had a look at Spotswood's record since 1960. Since 1960 they have won 12 Senior (Div 1) flags (6 since 1990). No one else comes close. It appears that jealousy is rife in the WRFL. Instead of trying to emulate/match them (on and off the field), just sling s...t.

No one can question your clubs success nor professionalism, just don't agree on the lagging which has been as prevalent as premierships

I simply looked up their record. Perhaps someone from Spotswood can comment on the alleged lagging. Or maybe you can provide some facts.

the umpire must tell the player that the incident has been put on report and did so at quater time as he couldnt during the heat of play. Some blokes aught to get their facts straight before putting such jibberish on here!

I think you will find the only club close to spotty is parkside and everyone was real happy when they got relagated, so i think you may be on the money!

Looks like ot could be a close season for the top six sides based on todays results. Well done Altona, great start. Colts v Spotty was a cracker of a game from the breif radio talk. any more info

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Altona couldn't be of too a better start, after smashing Hoppers and beating Sunshine at Sunshine...
HUGE game against Spotty in 2 weeks, who put Altona back in their place at the end last year, after Altona had a decent run of form and were being tipped as "contenders"...
Different side at Altona this year though, blokes back from injury last year really putting in a good contribution, with Freeland still to play !

Will be very interesting to see how the match pans out...

bangers cant even imagine why i listened to the radio today........what absolute garbage.......

but they still pump your tyres......but you did cop a bit which had me giggling.....

gee whizz.....

Looks like ot could be a close season for the top six sides based on todays results. Well done Altona, great start. Colts v Spotty was a cracker of a game from the breif radio talk. any more info
headed down to spotty yesterday, was a great game of footy, could have gone either way and I wouldn't have thought the colts would be too disappointed in their efforts at spottys home ground. I think we will see quite a few close games this year which is great for the wrfl.

Great win by Altona yesterday. See Spotty had 34 shots to Colts 16, so maybe the final margin flattered Colts.
Vikings will be favoured to beat Spotswood in 2 weeks.

Great win by Altona yesterday. Shots to Colts 16, so maybe the final margin flattered Colts.
Spotty should have been 6 up at half time and game over.Final margin never flattered Colts at all as they actually got their noses in front at one stage in the last all be it by a point or so but a pretty game effort none the less,considering they played most of the second half with no bench at all.Great game of footy by both Clubs and all in all result was probably about right in the end.Scorelines can sometimes be misleading unless you are there watching how games play out.Not saying you werent there but cant agree with margin being flattering.Be interested to hear why you think Altona would be favourites to beat Spotty as at this stage both Clubs formline are pretty similar.

Great win by Altona yesterday. See Spotty had 34 shots to Colts 16, so maybe the final margin flattered Colts.

Not sure about that. All I can say is that as an Altona person, for the first time in many, many years, I am confident we will be competitive.

I WAS at the Spotswood V Port game on Saturday and there's no doubt the final score flattered Port. Spotswood dominated the game for most of the day but poor kicking from set shots resulted in the 11.23 score. Travis Cloke tried to kick the footy over the westgate while in front of goal and sprayed them everywhere and Luke Molan wasn't much better. Port never led at any stage of the game, though they did draw level on the scoreboard in the last quarter for a very brief period before Spotswood kicked another 2.1 to put the result beyond doubt.

Just a quick thankyou to Joe Floeriani from the Port Colts in the reserves game on Saturday for his help in attending to one of our players that broke his leg. Was a fantastic gesture to help and didn't go unnoticed so thanks again.

On that note it was almost unheard of before that we had three players in our reserve team break their legs on Saturday. All the boys have now had surgery and on the road to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back