WRFL Division 1 - 2011

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Altona should have no trouble with a very depleted (injuries and unavailability) Spotswood side tomorrow.
Gee how many and who are we talking about ? To say Altona wont have any trouble accounting for them then things must be pretty dire.Altona seem to be going ok but Spotty are playing at home and imo are still the side everyone has to beat once again because of their playing depth.But you have got on the front foot and let everybody know where they are at tomorrow, so if they take the beating you are expecting i suppose that will only take away from an Altona win and the question is still there.Can they really mix it with the Woodsmen at full strength ?

Tips for the weekend

Nth Foot by 15 points over Xing
Port Colts by 20 Points over Albion
Spotswood By 30 Points over Altona
St. Albans by 6 points over YC
S Heights by 20 points over Glenorden

Good luck on the weekend

is it just me or is it the same s**t but different year ... what im talking about is people saying Altona are going to beat Spotty like its a sure thing, what a joke! exactly same thing was said last year after Altona won 7 in a row and then came out and lost by 30 goals and also lost their next 4 straight games.

Tips for the weekend

Nth Foot by 15 points over Xing
Port Colts by 20 Points over Albion
Spotswood By 30 Points over Altona
St. Albans by 6 points over YC
S Heights by 20 points over Glenorden

Good luck on the weekend
Wowee that would spell the end for the hoppers coach wouldn't it? Round 3 but again wowee if that goes that way. That would be similar to albion shacking hands with spotty and saying good game.

Might as well give altona the premiership cup now, wasn't everybody saying the same thing about spotty all last year?
Yep spot on they can stick it with their other div 1 flags they have racked up over the years. Oh thats right they haven't won one have they?

I'm an Altona person (now in FNQ) played from under 10's until the 2005 Div 2 senior premiership (was 19 at the time). Just wondering how the club is going etc... :thumbsu:

Here is the Brimbank Weekly's report of St Albans' big win over Sunshine Kangaroos in the WRFL division 1.

We had a chat with Saints coach Ian Denny after the game.

Scoreboard and ladder included.

Link: http://www.brimbankweekly.com.au/ne...ne-kangaroos-expense/2148847.aspx?storypage=0

Not some of you best work Lance.... the opening paragraph is pure class....

ST Albans stimulated its senses with a noteworthy 22-point win over Brimbank rivals Sunshine Kangaroos in the Western Region Football League division 1 at Kinder Smith Reserve in Sunshine today.

Spotty were too good today, ended up winning by 10 or so odd goals. Fyi fellas people pumping up Altona on here aren't from Altona ^

why would people not from altona pump up their tyres on here every year.
same old sorry story time after time,getting their ambitions above their ability.
pecking order restored once again.

Spotty were too good today, ended up winning by 10 or so odd goals. Fyi fellas people pumping up Altona on here aren't from Altona ^

actually only won by 47 points after leading by 46 at half time.
Altona struggled with the condition of the ground in the first half but had a lot better 2nd half

Altona should have no trouble with a very depleted (injuries and unavailability) Spotswood side tomorrow.

I was wrong (again). Spotty only had 5 missing and still won. Have to find a new source for my information.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why would people not from altona pump up their tyres on here every year.
same old sorry story time after time,getting their ambitions above their ability.
pecking order restored once again.

In previous years we probably got over-excited on here, can happen when you have some reason to get excited I suppose. This year however, like I said previously, it's more people outside our club pumping us up (maybe so we will fall, not sure I'm not a psychologist) or people just taking the piss.

Not some of you best work Lance.... the opening paragraph is pure class....

ST Albans stimulated its senses with a noteworthy 22-point win over Brimbank rivals Sunshine Kangaroos in the Western Region Football League division 1 at Kinder Smith Reserve in Sunshine today.

Come on he calles himself a reporter they are in the city of maribrynong:D:D

The Sunshine Kangaroos are representative of Sunshine, not Braybrook.

Just like the Essendon Bombers are representative of Essendon, not the Docklands.

they had trouble getting use to the thicker grass on the outer side of the ground (near visitors bench)

Yeah that's very true, the gold coast suns had the same problem with the grass at ethiad stadium against bombers, I can see that being an issue. How good is Micheal the duck Cassidy going, just another best on (superstar)

they had trouble getting use to the thicker grass on the outer side of the ground (near visitors bench)
Yep shape of the ball must have been wrong as well? What a garbage comment. Never played at Spotty before? wowee..Altonas issue wasn't the grass on the outer side it was that the ball kept going straight down the middle and over the defenders heads for goals. It's not cricket and saying Spotty dished up a massive turner?

Word from the West is that the knives are out at the Sunshine Kangaroos. Jacobs picking the new recruits before local talent and a couple of families that call the shots are not happy. Bretto will pick his best available but that's not how it works Sunshine - More to follow especially the amount money they have to find to put that side on the park.

Yep shape of the ball must have been wrong as well? What a garbage comment. Never played at Spotty before? wowee..Altonas issue wasn't the grass on the outer side it was that the ball kept going straight down the middle and over the defenders heads for goals. It's not cricket and saying Spotty dished up a massive turner?

well best i dont mention who made the comment then:D

Yeah that's very true, the gold coast suns had the same problem with the grass at ethiad stadium against bombers, I can see that being an issue. How good is Micheal the duck Cassidy going, just another best on (superstar)

yes another polished performance by the man touted as the leagues next superstar,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back