WRFL Division 2 - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Western Region FL - Division Two - Part 3

now to the super coach of the lavo super power........

please explain why your clubs facebook page had to be closed down......???

things might not be as rosy as you think.......a big PLEASE EXPLAIN????

now to the super coach of the lavo super power........

please explain why your clubs facebook page had to be closed down......???

things might not be as rosy as you think.......a big PLEASE EXPLAIN????

Simple answer- Facebook page still open, some EX-players made some negative comments on there, they have been removed from 'friends list' all good...

Thanks for your concern.

We are all set for Monday Nobember 21 start of pre-season and yes we have and will lose some players (as all clubs do) and we have already and will continue to attract some new players... Our club is a 'TEAM' first mentality and that has not and will not change....

Very open season the one upcoming and in my opinion Wyndhamvale are the team to beat at this early stage and rightfully so... WHY? Because they are 100% team first approach and something we have been and will continue to follow their lead... Individuals may and will help your cause but ultimately it is a team sport...

Go Lavo!

Simple answer- Facebook page still open, some EX-players made some negative comments on there, they have been removed from 'friends list' all good...

Thanks for your concern.

We are all set for Monday Nobember 21 start of pre-season and yes we have and will lose some players (as all clubs do) and we have already and will continue to attract some new players... Our club is a 'TEAM' first mentality and that has not and will not change....

Very open season the one upcoming and in my opinion Wyndhamvale are the team to beat at this early stage and rightfully so... WHY? Because they are 100% team first approach and something we have been and will continue to follow their lead... Individuals may and will help your cause but ultimately it is a team sport...

Go Lavo!

that cant be good if they are saying things about you......typical lavo

people hate having little cracks at each other on here don't they... love it

glen orden started pre season tonight, fantastic numbers.

Still early days for standouts but good run for the hawkas 61 was the exact number at training and many apologies from players that were unable to attend.

good signs and i hope we go well

Still early days for standouts but good run for the hawkas 61 was the exact number at training and many apologies from players that were unable to attend.

good signs and i hope we go well

61? that is a good turn out for the first night... i reckon use are the dark horses this year. i don't think many people are expecting much from glen orden in 2012 but i hope for your sake that you give the other teams a run for there money. i think the top 6 or 7 teams this season will be pretty close. i agree with lava's coach though, i think wydnham vale will be the team to beat. at this point in time anyways.

Here is a good discusion then for some to have an opinion on.

Are Glenorden any better then the other few teams that have been relegated over the past few years?

If you look back to North Sunshine the were relegated a few years back and now havent won a game for 3 years, Parkside were relegated a little while ago and didnt play finals first year and although have gone on to play in 2 grand finals and another finals apperance still havent had enough to make it back to divvy 1. Yarraville came down and still havent been dominate yet, and more recently west footscray have been relegated and did not play finals in there first season. So where does Glenorden rate amongst these teams? Some are giving glenorden decent rapts for next season even though they failed to win a game this year...i would be interested in peoples thoughts on this topic?

And i also agree next season will be the most competitive for some time in div 2 with many teams able to win it or possibly pinch it! :)

The wrap on glenorden is they have people coming from a strong club, with a great winning record at a better standard.
If they are coming from a strong club with a great winning record at a better standard then why are they leaving to go to a not strong club not a great winning record and at a lesser standard.
Everyone plays to win a prem but why would Glenorden play to win a prem in 2012 they should be concentrating on getting their junior dept up and running. PRIORITY.

If they are coming from a strong club with a great winning record at a better standard then why are they leaving to go to a not strong club not a great winning record and at a lesser standard.
Everyone plays to win a prem but why would Glenorden play to win a prem in 2012 they should be concentrating on getting their junior dept up and running. PRIORITY.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Albanvale are pleased to annouced Robert Scardamaglia (Barbs) as its new senior coach for 2012.

Robert has acheived many great honours as a player and a coach. Robert was a stand out player at Braybrook, Sunshine YCW, He also was the first coach of Sydenham.

We will be hosting a meet the coach at Curmi's house very shortly. More details to follow.

This will be a great time to come down meet the coach and hand outs will be given out for pre season.

Remember side by side, one in all in approach, brothes in arm we can acheive anything.

Let outsiders speak for themself about Albanvale, What matters is the ppl your are in Blue and White in 2012 and beyond.

We have a new comittee in place who has been really busy and really active so far in putting the club forward.

Reserves coach will also be annouced. Myself, with Mark's help will be doing the under 18's.

Just a quick update to let all potential new players know that we start pre-season training on Monday November 21 at 6pm at the club (then Monday and Wednesday nights for 4 weeks).

As stated I have been re-appointed for my 3rd season as Senior Coach, 2011 recruit from Aberfeldie FC (EDFL) - Adam Jacobs has been appointed as a playing assistant coach and we are in the process of interviewing for a reserves coach and hope to announce that in the coming weeks but are in no rush as we want to ensure a more than suitable replacement of the outgoing Damien Harwood (whom has been appointed as Reserves Coach and Senior Assistant of Romsey FC in the RDFL).

Another of our players Johnny Cott (2011 Reserves Captain and Runner's up B and F) has been appointed the Senior Coach of Rockbank (RDFL) and as a long and loyal servant and valued clubman we wish him well!

Meanwhile we as a club believe we are extremely well placed to continue our rise up the ladder and impose ourselves on and make the top 5 in 2012! Yes we have had a couple of players move on (as all clubs do) but we have attracted plenty of interest from new players wanting to join the club and although this needs to transpire to them coming on board we are in our best position in years with respect to the number already committed as well as those keen to come down and see for themselves and hopefully stay!

As usual I expect a few reponses trying to knock our club and where we are going, who has left us and so on and so forth and good on you... I and we will just go about doing our business and continuing our 'team first mentality'!

I encourage any player out there keen for a 'positive' change in their football career and the opportunity not just to play football but to learn more about the game, their fitness and how their body works and to play alongside a very young, vibrant and enthusiastic side and with finals a very real prospect to come down and train even if only for one night, you'll be amazed that there is more to football than just running and five star handballl!!!

The fact that I have had 2 understudies in Damien Harwood and Johnny Cott moving on to bigger and better things with their coaching careers is testament to the fact that there is a lot to learn under me for any potential 'coach in waiting' and for any player wanting to learn more about the game and to develop your skills and yourself as a footballer.

Looking forward to the 2012 season and for more information, look us up at www.lavertonmagpies.com.au

Justin Moran
Proud Senior Coach
Laverton Magpies FC
jm@healthbydesign.com.au

I knew as soon as I was writing that line in particular that some goose would bite at that remark/statement. Sorry that in this day and age of negativity and cutting people down and that after 10 years of coaching experience I should have a little self-confidence and belief in my ability!

Damien had never coached before and as a good mate of mine would attest he did learn a lot from me and Johnny is older than me and has previously coached but as of Monday night personally thanked me for some certain elements he has learned under me...

Delve deeper as to why I would write it in the first place and it was not about me but to put a positive spin on losing 2 quality people from our club... Don't cloud confidence with arrogance buddy.

I am all about bettering my club which I am immensely proud of and don't need my ego stroked nor to pump my own tyres up- it is for the hope of building the Laverton Magpies FC...

Albanvale are pleased to annouced Robert Scardamaglia (Barbs) as its new senior coach for 2012.

Robert has acheived many great honours as a player and a coach. Robert was a stand out player at Braybrook, Sunshine YCW, He also was the first coach of Sydenham.

We will be hosting a meet the coach at Curmi's house very shortly. More details to follow.

This will be a great time to come down meet the coach and hand outs will be given out for pre season.

Remember side by side, one in all in approach, brothes in arm we can acheive anything.

Let outsiders speak for themself about Albanvale, What matters is the ppl your are in Blue and White in 2012 and beyond.

We have a new comittee in place who has been really busy and really active so far in putting the club forward.

Reserves coach will also be annouced. Myself, with Mark's help will be doing the under 18's.
Congrats Rob on the coaching job, great bloke with a very smart footy brain. I am sure the club will be successful with blokes like you around.

Heard that Cory and Brenden Lucas from North Foots have signed at Coburg Districts, can any one confirm this? Also heard that Pearce is back at braybrook?

Heard that Cory and Brenden Lucas from North Foots have signed at Coburg Districts, can any one confirm this? Also heard that Pearce is back at braybrook?
the new coach at nth is a full forward,isnt corey a ff,maybe he did the maths.pearce to braybrook,not surprised albion still owe players money from last season if things put on here are true.

Also interesting to hear that albanvale are set to loose a few to Caroline Springs, players are concerned that the club has no money, also I have been told that alot f juniors are on the move too.

I have a family member who's under 18 playing son has been offered money to play under 18's at Deer Park.... I know they have money but this is crazy, they are ruining it for all clubs right now!!. And before people jump up and say thats crap, him and his 3 mates were offer $75 win and $50 a loss to play under 18's. some 2nd divi clubs dont even pay that to their seniors.

Also interesting to hear that albanvale are set to loose a few to Caroline Springs, players are concerned that the club has no money, also I have been told that alot f juniors are on the move too.

I have a family member who's under 18 playing son has been offered money to play under 18's at Deer Park.... I know they have money but this is crazy, they are ruining it for all clubs right now!!. And before people jump up and say thats crap, him and his 3 mates were offer $75 win and $50 a loss to play under 18's. some 2nd divi clubs dont even pay that to their seniors.
Well can only wait & see if this is true as caroline springs poached alot of deer park under18's offering money about 2 years ago & were caught doing so,hence had to stop paying so all left & went back to deer park...

Well can only wait & see if this is true as caroline springs poached alot of deer park under18's offering money about 2 years ago & were caught doing so,hence had to stop paying so all left & went back to deer park...

i love the sh#t some ppl spin on here, give us some trade talks ppl..
caroline springs have signed a few very good players, biggest signing has to be barry hall should slot in nicley at ff i reckon :p

dc has moved to yarra and taken a few players will only strenthen yarra mayb now they might just make finals, depends if they rest players like they did against cs, pretty sure that 1 back fired :eek:

spewing deerpark has gone up now im gonna miss brownie on here, he brings life to this page and doesnt drain us with sh1t like the coach of lavo does lol im def loved down there i can tell u that much :)

on a serious note i think cs will make finals this year,big call but we have recruited well and after a successfull first year the boys are ready to go, and i think parkside and the falcons will be the teams to beat..albanvale will be top 4 again i reckon.

give us some goss ppl
karims out:thumbsu:

Dont know where u get your info dipsh*t but CS didnt poach or offer money to any DP U18s 2 years ago. If u18s want money to play then they are the wons u dont wont. The ones offering money are DP but its just not u18s they have offered $$$ its u16s aswell. FACT.
But POINT COOK offered a CS u13 player $50 per week to go there for 2012. Ludicrus.
If clubs like DP and PC have to buy all these kids why dont they look at there jnr development programmes and fix that problem, hence, then they wont have to POACH jnrs from real clubs.
So at the end of the day ****, dont talk about things u know nothn about, coz it makes u and your club look worse than what it, an u, already are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back