WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion (On FOX8, Kayo and Binge)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think what’s noticeable is all the talent being brought back didn’t go out and s**t can WWE, and sook and whinge when released. All remained professional and didn’t burn any bridges.

I think it’s telling when you compare to some others who did go that route, and now find themselves to be what looks like in creative purgatory elsewhere and failing to make much of an impact.

Pun intended?

Some people are just meant for the mid card, or even to be enhancement talent. I feel like Liv Morgan falls into that category, and that’s perfectly fine. Can’t see the title remaining with her much longer.
Some one commented that Liv Morgan is a the type you see on Naughty America haha

Who takes it though? Seemed like they were feeding a Rousey bazler thing. Bazler loses turns heel with Ronda. Charlotte is due back

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk
Charlotte due back god no hope this is bs she's had enough title wins to last a life time last thing i want is her involved in a title shot.

Charlotte due back god no hope this is bs she's had enough title wins to last a life time last thing i want is her involved in a title shot.
I have no idea. All I know is she's due back. Maybe they told Sasha he could have it to get her back. Just trying to work it out. It's probably Rousey and Shayna is her sidekick

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Maximum Male Models

Please tell me this was a Vince idea it's so bloody cringe get rid of it hhh

Hmmm gotta disagree here.

Is there a better use of LA Knight/Max Dupri? Yeah probably. But overall, it’s given two guys who were doing absolutely nothing, something that’s somewhat pretty entertaining and getting good TV time. There’s plenty of room for the real outlandish and comedic characters in wrestling, I actually wish there was a bit more.

Sounds like Doudrop is getting a name change and the names Tommaso , Carrillo, Garza, Austin and Matt are all going to be added back to those they were taken away from.

Already they have done more for the US and IC titles in the last 2 weeks with video packages and having good matches in the ring with plenty of time like this Styles vs Lashely and Gunther v Nakamura and Ciampa v Lashley last week than anything over the past 2-3 years in particular for those titles.

Loving the direction Triple H is pushing forward.

Great way to introduce Dexter to the main roster. Is he stalking the Miz or Stalking AJ Styles.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LA Knight is set to make a return after the Draft where I assume he's redrafted to SmackDown under the LA Knight character, The Maximum Male Model thing will continue with Maxxine Dupri managing Mansoor and Mace.

Hearing there's early pitches for Knight to win next year's MITB. Everything I'm hearing points to a huge LA Knight push under Triple H.

Fantastic episode of RAW.

How much better are people when they can freely talk on the mic as themselves Vince and his god damn micromanaging

Do we know that’s what’s happening ? Wasn’t Stephanie the one who brought in scripted promos ?

Do we know that’s what’s happening ? Wasn’t Stephanie the one who brought in scripted promos ?
you're not understanding the narrative:
everything bad - Vince
everything good - HHH
everything women - Steph

all hail HHH the savior!

Is it me or they did they get rid of the camera jump cuts not once I felt nauseated watching a match haha great episode of RAW

Great matches,great promos,back stage stuff everything feels like it flows another tick for HHH.

• Lashley vs AJ :whitecheck:
  • Owens vs Drew loved their promo before the match :whitecheck:
  • Like the look of Veer Mahan :whitecheck:
  • Liking the womens tag team tournament:whitecheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back