WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the whole point of that Drew segment was to get the sound bite of him saying 3-2-1 for their countdown theme for this years rumble..

And did you see a guy in a suit getting pummeled in the ring after AJ posed? It was last weeks Priest, but someone forgot to tell security!!

Also, anyone notice the Lana hearts BBC sign?? Haha

Jesus they ran outta time on that. You could see the ref getting the wind up, as he instantly got them to go to the finish sequence. Ran out of time to show any replays, any celebrations, spat out a punching match outta nowhere and cut out mid sentence.
Pretty poor timing- what happened to RAW having the freedom to go overtime? It’s now like Smackdown, where it has to go to the second, which ruins main events.

If that’s the limitation, do what AEW and others do and bring back the time limit.

When Joe went into a dark room behind a door, I thought it was Aleister Black.

Also I'm guessing Rowan has a human heart in his cage.

Since old mate skinny got his face torn up/sprayed with “blood” I’m hoping it’s Monty python inspired, and it’s a cute fluffy rabbit or hamster.
Then everyone could talk it up as a killer monster, requiring the equivalent of the holy hand grenade!

Jesus they ran outta time on that. You could see the ref getting the wind up, as he instantly got them to go to the finish sequence. Ran out of time to show any replays, any celebrations, spat out a punching match outta nowhere and cut out mid sentence.
Pretty poor timing- what happened to RAW having the freedom to go overtime? It’s now like Smackdown, where it has to go to the second, which ruins main events.

If that’s the limitation, do what AEW and others do and bring back the time limit.
Raw got rid of the 15min overrun last year I think. Smackdown these days actually finishes 3 minutes early.

Raw got rid of the 15min overrun last year I think. Smackdown these days actually finishes 3 minutes early.

:thumbsu:

I think the only exception has been the Lashley/Lana Wedding last week--- other than that the only WWE show that's got an overrun at the moment is NXT.

I've read that the reason Smackdown finishes a few minutes early is that it allows Fox affiliates to run an ad break prior to their local news.

Just a few thoughts on RAW:

I really like that they've decided to go with Joe/Owens as the top faces. Whoever is making the decisions (guess Vince, marks will say Heyman because Vince can't do anything right apparently) has really listened to the fans because they've been fan favourites for ages, and usually had to play the heel. Who would've thought guys with an edge get over..

Jeez compare Big Show to the AOP. Shows how much smaller everyone has got. Show didn't tower over everyone like that 15 years ago. Pretty crazy.

Also I am so intrigued in what they're doing with Aleister Black. Almost don't even want to think about it all like that, just trying to enjoy his (great) matches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Big Show attacked Steve Austin TWENTY-ONE YEARS AGO.

Or when The Big Show won the WCW World Heavyweight Championship in 1995 less than an hour after his Monster Truck was pushed off the side of the building by a face Hulk Hogan at Halloween Havoc.

Or when The Big Show won the WCW World Heavyweight Championship in 1995 less than an hour after his Monster Truck was pushed off the side of the building by a face Hulk Hogan at Halloween Havoc.
That match had possibly the greatest debut of all-time, The Yettay! :cool:

Havoc20.gif

Since old mate skinny got his face torn up/sprayed with “blood” I’m hoping it’s Monty python inspired, and it’s a cute fluffy rabbit or hamster.
Then everyone could talk it up as a killer monster, requiring the equivalent of the holy hand grenade!

Didn’t he already have a gimmick where he had a pet rabbit he carried, or solved rubix cubes or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back