WWE TV, Rumours and Discussion - Part VII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

So potentially Big E vs Goldberg and Roman vs Brock. Is that good enough for a 2 night WM?

Surely not Big E vs Goldberg, I did see Big E and McIntyre are pushing hard for Cesaro to win the rumble but doubt it will happen. I am going with a Face Bobby Lashley wins the rumbles and faces Heel Rollins for the belt.

Since the SD Roster is supposed to be on RAW tomorrow, I'm hoping they decide to end the brand split. But it's probably nothing.

EDIT: apparently it's to figure out "who stole Vince McMahon's gold egg?". Seriously! :drunk:

There was some word that it may be the start of the roster split ending which would make sense given the lack of depth now but who knows.

Why were people expecting the Rock?

Because they made it up in their imagination he was appearing just because it was the 25 year debut, the red notice plug and Roman using the rock bottom. They never advertised the Rock and it was said weeks ago he was no chance of appearing.

Since the SD Roster is supposed to be on RAW tomorrow, I'm hoping they decide to end the brand split. But it's probably nothing.

EDIT: apparently it's to figure out "who stole Vince McMahon's gold egg?". Seriously! :drunk:

Maybe it was a Ghost that stole the egg time to call in the Ghostbusters.

Scum
Send him out the back with a couple of the big lads and see how he likes it then. Be shitting bricks put into a room with someone like Brock

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a payoff lol..

a relative no namer takes a selfie, ends up getting a match against the champ.
I was deep down hoping Sami would legit quit live on air.

also, why is Alexander wearing vampire teeth? And why is he still “aligned“ with hurt business despite having zero to do with Lashley or MVP?

* me for thinking WWE might do something exciting and have Theory win the belt, I don't even like the guy but it would be something DIFFERENT. Give us something worth tuning into next week. This does nothing to entice viewers to watch next week, could have done that if Theory won.

fu** me for thinking WWE might do something exciting and have Theory win the belt, I don't even like the guy but it would be something DIFFERENT. Give us something worth tuning into next week. This does nothing to entice viewers to watch next week, could have done that if Theory won.
Yeah, was expecting Owens to casually and carelessly cost E and go mega heel, but instead they just had A weird side story with him, and Rollins, and e effectively squished Theory

Yeah, was expecting Owens to casually and carelessly cost E and go mega heel, but instead they just had A weird side story with him, and Rollins, and e effectively squished Theory

I was going to say they can save it for next month's PPV, but there isn't one. Plus Owens might be leaving anyway.

Yep it was set up to be so much more and did nothing but turn out to be a boring nothing segment.

They are pushing E big time, I can't see him losing the title before Mania.

They are pushing E big time, I can't see him losing the title before Mania.
When both your main title holders won’t drop the belt for long periods the main event scene will become even more predicable than usual and give so much more reason not to tune in. I like Big E being champion but I don’t think a lengthy reign is the way to go, I’d be ok with him losing the belt to either Rollins and Owens and then winning it back at say the rumble

It just makes Theory look like an idiot too getting distracted by Owens and Rollins. You could go with the "he's still inexperienced" but it's just dumb.

Unpredictability and shock TV is great, wouldn't have had to have him keep it long too, could have had him lose it next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back