WWE WrestleMania 35 - Monday 8th April 2018, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

has he released a statement or has someone have footage of him blowing up over it?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

No but you can just tell he is based on what happened during the match. At the very least he's probably regretting not going with his instinct and putting Kofi / Bryan last.

No but you can just tell he is based on what happened during the match. At the very least he's probably regretting not going with his instinct and putting Kofi / Bryan last.
I never judge McMahons opinion on anything other than what he says or does. He is a weird one.

It could of been his plan all along so that Rhonda technically doesn't eat a pin

I'm not buying it. (the botched finish explanation)
I don't really care either way. If Ronda is leaving which I'm not sure I believe yet. She should of been pinned or rapped. But as l long as Becky has the titles in good either way

MY THOUGHTS:
Better than previous years.
So happy for Kofi and the IIconics
Kofi/Bryan MOTN
What does Vince see in Roman Reigns? Horrible horrible horrible.
**** off Pork - Congrats Seth!
Took a **** during the HHH entrance sequence. Nearly fell asleep during that snooze fest when i got back
Randy if only you gave a **** in matches you lose not just matches you win
Joe is boss. Rey Rey needs to go to 205.
Miz and Shane was intense
Balor is so over. DEMON KING still undefeated
I love Riccochet!
The finish in the main event one assumes sets up a submission/I quit match at the next PPV?
#THANKYOUKURT One of the Top 10 of all time that i've seen and I'm in my 40s.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright here we go:

Starting with a Wrestlemania Moment TM was soo lame. No wonder everyone rolls their eyes at WWE these days.

The Lesnar thing was handled really poorly. Not sure why you insist on shitting all over a bloke like that who has been built up to the ******* gills over the last five years, Seth Rollins looked shithouse and didn’t get that Lesnar rub we were always expecting whoever took down Lesnar would get. Sooo anti-climactic.

Don’t remember AJ Orton, why were they fighting? Get a storyline and make me care please.

I liked the Fatal Four Way but there was just a little bit too much choreographed fake s**t to completely get lost in the match. Was pretty good though.

Shane McMahon at Wrestlemania again is ******* lame. Miz tried hard and the spot was cool. A for effort but * off Shane, it’s so hard to take you seriously as a wrestler.

Women’s match was a bit of a time filler, cool for the aussies to win, getting some redemption for Nathan Jones.

Kofi and Bryan was really good! Fun story and some good moments that made me feel Bryan was going to win. The cuts to the people at the back was lame but whatever. Should’ve gone on last.

That Joe squash match is how most big guy/little guy fights should go. Make us believe it’s real and build up some wrestlers. Not that Lesnar Rollins bullshit.

McIntyre and Reigns was pretty boring, I didn’t understand why they were fighting.

I hate Triple H so much. Whoever thinks the company will be better under him is deluded. How many Kliq wankfests do we need under Triple H’s monotonous rule?

It was a disgrace for Kurt Angle to be treated like that. ******* pathetic for a retirement match. Hopefully that puts off a lot of those older guys from doing something similar.

Demon Balor is still the absolute pits. What is the point of it? His character doesn’t change at all. He isn’t intimidating or dangerous, he just looks like a goof. If you look at him and the Boogeyman aesthetically Boogeyman looked ten times more intimidating, and at least he had a gimmick.

It was cool not having a Cena or Taker match, it’s time to move on and see other guys in those spots.

The women’s match was okay, some nice moments but obviously the ending is the only thing people will remember. Such a shame for them to * it up like that.

All in all it was better than most of the other s**t part time era Manias. Nice to see new faces in the spotlight but still having McMahon/Triple H and sparse storylines still makes it tough viewing. I recommend watching with mates, really makes it all go a bit quicker

WrestleMania should start with a match not talking.

Crowd sounds Channel 7 AFL since Hogan came out.

Good thing Seth Rollins is dressed and ready 4 hours early.

WWE Network picture bit s**t given this was 10 hours ago.

#wrestlemaniadelayed

I've seen every Mania since WM 17. Also gone back and watched 12 and 15. Didn't watch the second half of Mania 32 or 33 because they were boring me and the main events offered absolutely zero intrigue.
Wondering off the top of my head where I would rank 35. Definitely top 10.
My favourites are probably 17 (obviously), 19, 21, 26, 28 and 31. 24 not far behind either.
Todays show had everything. Miz/Shane and HHH/Batista really surprised me. Thoroughly enjoyed both.
Kofi vs Bryan was match of the night with a fantastic emotional payoff that I wasn't convinced they'd pull the trigger on.
The Smackdown tag title match will be filed under 'forgotten mid-card classics' from now until eternity. Well done to all 8 men.
The main event wasn't quite the legendary experience I was hoping for, but it was still passable as a match and the gravity of it's existence arguably meant more than the quality of it's outcome.
Styles vs Orton was good. Was what I expected. Anyone expecting a classic was going to be disappointed. This was VERY similar to every other Orton mid-card Mania match in the past. Pretty much felt identical to his matches with Punk, Rollins and the Legacy triple threat. That's not a bad thing. Added another good match with some star power to what was already a stacked card.
All of this and I still haven't touched on the Aussie girls triumph, Dr of thuganomics return, Rollins slaying the beast and the super solid Reigns/Drew and Lashley/Demon matches.

Only downers were Rey and Joe being shafted and having to suffer through Carmella winning the battle royal and then the ridiculous dance break.

All in all, a fun day.

I do also hope this means we see Buddy Murphy on Smackdown soon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back