WWE WrestleMania 35 - Monday 8th April 2018, 9am AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Great match.

If Charlotte made a bigger impact through the table, it would have been seen more as "out of the match".
Then the punch-on.
Followed by the flash pin.

It was set-up well, just poor execution. Ref obviously knew the finish, and went through with it anyway. I think it was a botch finish, unintentional shoulders up.

Such an anti-climatic ending - and also poor camera work/choreography with the Becky celebration. Should have been a Daniel Bryan esque large scale celebration.

Also Corey spending more time questioning the finish, when it’s the ending to WrestleMania is poor form, took away from any actual celebration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly that ending and celebration ruined the ME for me - otherwise, best Mania in a few years with surprisingly only a few bumps start to finish.

Ronda is a star by the way, will never understand how people dislike her. Her last year has been outstanding, with so much improvement on the way.

If they stopped overwriting long promos and just let her be the “tables are for bitches” destroyer, she would be over as hell.

Ronda is a star by the way, will never understand how people dislike her. Her last year has been outstanding, with so much improvement on the way.

If they stopped overwriting long promos and just let her be the “tables are for bitches” destroyer, she would be over as hell.
Pretty much or give her someone to talk for her.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Definitely the best WrestleMania since 31, possibly the best since 17.

Pros
+ Seth, Kofi & Becky all won, feels good man
+ Main event was a good match, and the right match which felt the biggest and the entrances were all excellent
+ The Demon
+ Angle's farewell was a good moment, Corbin comes out looking good
+ The Doctor returned, was a great segment
+ HHH/Batista delivered, albeit with some weird moments (pliers to the nose ring, caaaaaarn)
+ The Joe squash was well done, made Joe look damn good
+ KOFIMANIA, BAY-BEEEEEE (match of the night, IMO)
+ Women's tag was decent, great to see the IIconics win it
+ Shane/Miz delivered, sick spot to finish it and made Miz look strong whilst taking the L to Vince's boy
+ SD tag match was decent
+ AJ/Orton was decent
+ Seth/Brock, whilst mostly a negative, would have been a lot worse if it dragged out with the same story
+ Undertaker didn't show, and whilst it hurts me, it's definitely a plus

Cons
- The length of the event, which burned everyone out by the time it got to the main event. Needs to become a two night event at this point, if you're going to stack the roster this hard and give everyone a match
- Table didn't sell for Charlotte, hurting the ending significantly
- The ending altogether, Ronda's shoulder not being down properly, Corey going off, and the generally anti-climatic nature of that finish/Becky's lack of celebration time. Crowd was also dead, not for a poor match but just the fact people wanted to go home
- Balor/Lashley as expected wasn't a great match. If not for The Demon appearing, would have been a waste of time
- Triple H's entrance was a laugh, so much so even Dave and the refs were giggling
- Roman/Drew didn't hit the spot for me, and Drew comes off looking worse off
- As good as the squash was, would have been good to see Joe/Rey get a decent 10 min match
- Whilst fresh and unexpected, Lesnar/Rollins should have been booked completely differently (see: Lesnar/Balor, Lesnar/Bryan, Lesnar/Punk etc.) - Rollins did not come out looking strong as champion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back