WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

He seems to infer that every time he speaks publicly. There’s a reason the narrative is out there that anything terrible is Vince’s fault and everything good is Triple H’s.

Triple H is the most ego-driven guy there is and I just can’t see how things will change dramatically when he takes over.

Is the reason pre-October 2019 NXT? The difference was so stark wrestlers going downhill once they moved to Raw and SmackDown became a meme. It was clearly two different sets of writers/bookers; Triple H's was better.

Last edited:
The boneyard match worked because it was a crowdless Mania.
You simply couldn’t get away with that when there’s 80k sitting there watching on the big screen.

Although there was other reasons it didn’t work also, the house of horrors match between bray and Randy didn’t work as the crowd were forced to sit there and watched a clearly pre-recorded segment. They would flip their lid if they did that during a regular mania.

Hence why going forward, while covid rapes the US, they can keep doing these random matches without pissed off crowds. Issue is, unless it’s taker, does it work for anyone else in the WWE (obviously Fiend being the exception, and what I expect the fun house match to be)

Is the reason pre-October 2019 NXT? The difference was so stark wrestlers going downhill once they moved to Raw and SmackDown became a meme. It was clearly two different sets of writers/bookers; Triple H's was better.

It’s easy to cater to a small internet segment of fans on a completely controlled WWE 2 hour show. The worldwide 3 hour Raw is completely different.

Triple H will be very controlling like Vince. Triple H’s idea of classic WrestleMania matches is closer to what Triple H booked television will look like, not NXT.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bryan still being punished for not doing Saudi Arabia in 2018 so it's possible with Reigns.
Haha what.

Bryan won the WWE title after not going to Saudi Arabia.

Was Goldberg actually favourite? Made no sense, he wasn’t going to be sticking around

Goldberg was the clear favourite this morning in the build up to the match (I won’t discuss numbers due to one particular poster getting very authoritative about it not being appropriate to discuss in a wrestling thread).

But I decided to watch the odds this morning & they moved a little bit during the show; but Goldberg was always the clear ‘betting’ favourite—- even if it didn’t make sense to a true wrestling fan.

Goldberg was the clear favourite this morning in the build up to the match (I won’t discuss numbers due to one particular poster getting very authoritative about it not being appropriate to discuss in a wrestling thread).

But I decided to watch the odds this morning & they moved a little bit during the show; but Goldberg was always the clear ‘betting’ favourite—- even if it didn’t make sense to a true wrestling fan.

Feel free to discuss betting odds of matches complete mate. Just put discussion of to be determined matches in spoiler tags :thumbsu:

(I won’t discuss numbers due to one particular poster getting very authoritative about it not being appropriate to discuss in a wrestling thread).
It's not just one particular poster.

I and I'm sure many others hate betting odds being posted in the lead up to the match.
But no issues posting them now.

New Japan bought Stardom
Hope to see womens matches on NJPW shows when the world isn't ending
I actually like the japan style how they keep each promotion separate.

Gives the men and women a platform for each sex and no crossover and there are plenty of STARDOM fans.

Sure if theres enough build in stardom they could do a match at a wrestle kingdom or something if the fans wanted it.

It's not just one particular poster.

I and I'm sure many others hate betting odds being posted in the lead up to the match.
But no issues posting them now.

In the years I’ve been on BF I’ve never had another poster make a comment about and never anyone speak down so passively aggressively.

Out of curiousity— as a mod, do you think that his posts were necessary or could they have been dealt with better via. reports & PM’s rather than trying to derail the live thread & write so condescendingly.

In the years I’ve been on BF I’ve never had another poster make a comment about and never anyone speak down so passively aggressively.

Out of curiousity— as a mod, do you think that his posts were necessary or could they have been dealt with better via. reports & PM’s rather than trying to derail the live thread & write so condescendingly.
Where?

Sanchez’s posts approx p.11- p.13 after I responded to a question from offtherails9

I can’t find the exact post numbers as I’ve now put him on ignore.

He came down on me super hard about my comment about Braun (which is especially hilarious considering the outcome of that match & the match OfftheRails & I had previously been discussing)

I found it inappropriate & unfair that he never called OffTheRails out for doing the exact same thing during the middle of his whingefest.

AJ as a heel with OC behind him is great value remember the knock on him years ago was he couldn't cut promos and had no personality.

The bloke is unreal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back