WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

Pages 39-41 have people complaining at having the rumble being spoilt because of betting odds, people were calling for bans and they were getting a lot of likes.

Like I said, you actually gave odds for upcoming matches, offtherails didn’t and in future posts put betting odds in spoilers.

Sanchez’s posts approx p.11- p.13 after I responded to a question from offtherails9

I can’t find the exact post numbers as I’ve now put him on ignore.

He came down on me super hard about my comment about Braun (which is especially hilarious considering the outcome of that match & the match OfftheRails & I had previously been discussing)

I found it inappropriate & unfair that he never called OffTheRails out for doing the exact same thing during the middle of his whingefest.
I don't think he came down on you "super hard" at all. He asked really quite politely at the start, and I think it was you were jabbing more.

As far as I saw, offtherails didn't post the odds at all.

The outcome doesn't matter, there is always the chance with these things that the result has been leaked and that it is reflected in the betting odds.

I don't think he came down on you "super hard" at all. He asked really quite politely at the start, and I think it was you were jabbing more.

As far as I saw, offtherails didn't post the odds at all.

The outcome doesn't matter, there is always the chance with these things that the result has been leaked and that it is reflected in the betting odds.

Lesnar/Edge/Street Profits/Undertaker/Black/Goldberg multi paying $6.3

Is that not betting odds??

I will completely take it if I was wrong in the situation, however from my perspective I think he came down unnecessarily hard considering this post occured within the middle of the discussion, but I was the only one 'warned' about it.

I still cant believe AJ.

he has been on WCW WWE NJPW TNA the man has done it all.

legit one of the greatest to ever do it.

I'm really glad that AJ has not only had a WWE run, but a long-term WWE run to add to the back end of his career. He will be remembered as one of the best wrestlers of this generation when he retires & has been seen by a wide audience at IMO the 'peak' of his career. Someone like AJ Styles could help develop the next generation of indy wrestling fans as fans go back to see his old work--- particularly his early ROH, mid-2000 TNA and NJPW stuff.

Is that not betting odds??

I will completely take it if I was wrong in the situation, however from my perspective I think he came down unnecessarily hard considering this post occured within the middle of the discussion, but I was the only one 'warned' about it.
Fair, not sure how I missed that post.

Regardless, pls spoiler tag any odds for matches not yet aired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyway--- what's everyone looking forward to on Night #2??

After 'Taker/Styles I'm much more excited to see what they'll do with Wyatt/Cena. Obviously Edge/Orton, but other than that I'm not incredibly 'hyped' for any of the second half of the card. However after how the WWE did Night 1, I'm sure it will be an entertaining show.

After 'Taker/Styles I'm much more excited to see what they'll do with Wyatt/Cena. Obviously Edge/Orton, but other than that I'm not incredibly 'hyped' for any of the second half of the card. However after how the WWE did Night 1, I'm sure it will be an entertaining show.
Sasha Banks winning from Bayley.

Rhea aswell hope she destroys charlotte.

Orton/Edge to see how well they can pull off a LMS match without a crowd. Brock/Drew and Rhea/Charlotte more for the finishes than the actual matches.

Orton/Edge to see how well they can pull off a LMS match without a crowd. Brock/Drew and Rhea/Charlotte more for the finishes than the actual matches.

I can imagine that Orton/Edge will go through the backstage area similar to how Gargano/Ciampa did for their brawl on NXT a few weeks back.

that was a pretty enjoyable event better then i thought loved Rollins/Owens, really excited for night 2

also what are the chances they try the 2 night thing again next year i kinda like it instead of one 5/6 hour even u get two 3 hour shows and idk just feels it works better

Wasn't surprising but at the same time I thought Bazler would win

I expect Botch to always win, but the way she was left laying on Raw left no doubt. Only HHH dominates the lead up and still wins matches.

Cant believe how badly they destroyed Goldberg, Braun no selling 4 spears then a couple of slams and wins easily, very disappointing match.

Also was very disappointed in no proper Goldberg entrance

#wrestlemaniadelayed

that was a pretty enjoyable event better then i thought loved Rollins/Owens, really excited for night 2

also what are the chances they try the 2 night thing again next year i kinda like it instead of one 5/6 hour even u get two 3 hour shows and idk just feels it works better

they only announced 1 date for WM37 which is a Sunday (US Time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back