WWE WrestleMania 36, Sun Apr 5th & Mon April 6th, 9am AEST (via tape delay magic)

Remove this Banner Ad

Terrible match to start jeez. You'd have thousands of casuals tuning in across the globe and you start with this junk.

I'm sick of hearing these girls scream and moan, can get a much better show if I'm looking for that elsewhere.

They put in the effort then the 4 girls. A difficult position to be in kicking off a crowd-less Mania.

I am interested to see where matches from this Mania rank in future countdowns. Will the lack of atmosphere completely kill a high quality match? Or just limit it a little bit?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So many miserable jobbers in this thread lol

Elias has the potential to be a top guy if given the opportunity— I really enjoyed that match.

He’s got the early 90s macho man look down pat. He’s pretty lacklustre usually in the ring, but that was ok.
I actually liked he went back to his swinging neckbreaker a few times - made sense since it was working for him.

But they’ve put no time into his actual matches for a long time. I couldn’t tell you what his finisher or signature moves are, nor what his entrance music is.
I agree with jbl - less guitar songs, more matches

Anyone reckon we'll see Rousey here?

If this was the night 1 main event maybe??

but if it’s happening now than I doubt it.

Ronda is a ‘main event’ level surprise

Lol, it was pitch black when Becky pulled up, but there would’ve still been a decent amount of daylight at this time of day in Florida

Firstly—it’s currently about 15 minutes after Sunset in Orlando.

Secondly—The entire show is taped & the WWE isn’t even claiming that it’s Live;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back