XBX1 XBOX ONE News (Articles, Accessories and Everything Else) Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

DIANnsGWAAAZpaP

Yeah oxen I'll give it a go but I've got /played the others- lol with Forza though as I've still not used my d/l code for Forza 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I did the same about 8 months ago, got the One S for $180 + 2 games trading in my launch XB1.

Yeah I left it pretty late but I'm stoked now although controller that came with it seems faulty.

The plastic grip on the right side is loose and you can hear clicking in place also the buttons feel like they get stuck and the controller just cuts out randomly and doesn't respond.

Wondering if EB will change it or i have to send it in to MS

Yeah I left it pretty late but I'm stoked now although controller that came with it seems faulty.

The plastic grip on the right side is loose and you can hear clicking in place also the buttons feel like they get stuck and the controller just cuts out randomly and doesn't respond.

Wondering if EB will change it or i have to send it in to MS
EB will change it. They can take a controller from the shelf out of the box and switch it that way. That's what we did when I worked at a competitor.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

XB1 games are really good, a good month.

The games they have been offering on XBL havent been good of late but this month looks ok, watched a couple of videos on youtube of oxenfree, looks decent and will def pick that up

Might even pick up Forza and Battlefield 3 as well

Remove this Banner Ad

Back