Roast Yelling at Clouds

Remove this Banner Ad

Tbh, vegans are morally superior to everyone else. There's no reasonable ethical or moral argument for consuming animal products, and for most people there's no rational health-based argument either given that B-12 supplements are freely available. I'm saying this as someone who is not vegan but have the self-awareness to admit that if I was a better person I probably would be. I don't see anything immoral about hunting wild if it can be done sustainably and humanely, but animal agriculture is cruel and a major contributor to climate change. If you want to eat animals because you enjoy it, despite all of that, then just admit it to yourself rather than living in a cognitively-dissonate state of self-delusion.

Last edited:

Tbh, vegans are morally superior to everyone else. There's no reasonable ethical or moral argument for consuming animal products, and for most people there's no rational health-based argument either given that B-12 supplements are freely available. I'm saying this as someone who is not vegan but have the self-awareness to admit that if I was a better person I probably would be. I don't see anything immoral about hunting wild if it can be done sustainably and humanely, but animal agriculture is cruel and a major contributor to climate change. If you want to eat animals because you enjoy it, despite all of that, then just admit it to yourself rather than living in a cognitively-dissonate state or self-delusional.
I'll admit it not only to myself but to all and sundry. Some animals are just plain delicious. I see myself as an apex predator when it comes to delicious animals so really it's just the natural order of things.

The solution lies with the animals themselves and Mother Nature. The animals, particularly the delicious ones, need to evolve to be not so delicious or even inedible. The balls in their court. It's time they took some responsibility for their predicament.

Last edited:
Tbh, vegans are morally superior to everyone else. There's no reasonable ethical or moral argument for consuming animal products, and for most people there's no rational health-based argument either given that B-12 supplements are freely available. I'm saying this as someone who is not vegan but have the self-awareness to admit that if I was a better person I probably would be. I don't see anything immoral about hunting wild if it can be done sustainably and humanely, but animal agriculture is cruel and a major contributor to climate change. If you want to eat animals because you enjoy it, despite all of that, then just admit it to yourself rather than living in a cognitively-dissonate state or self-delusional.
I have no issues with veganism if that's the life choice someone makes for themselves but much like religion I don't think it's something that needs to be forced onto others.

I do however have an issue with people who try to demoralise others because of their dietary choices.

Hypocrites who claim to be vegan to fit into some sort of "in crowd" but bend what vegan actually means to suit themselves, or in the case of my former boss be a staunch vegan who belittles "murderers" who eat meat whilst also sitting proudly in the staff room every Friday declaring she deserves a cheat day.

Long story short. Vegans who go about their life peacefully good, Vegans who Judge, belittle and abuse others bad.

I can't tell you what vegans taste like, but having singed myself on a gas barbecue about 15 years ago I can say that we smell pretty bloody good when cooked.
Whatever they taste like, there's no way they could be as good as northern white rhinoceros. Sauted with a pinch of salt and butter.... sooo good.

I did try cutting out meat and dairy for a couple of months about 2 years ago. Didn't feel any different and was difficult to continue amongst my meat eating wife and family.
The amazing thing was my blood pressure and cholesterol levels both dropped from the high side into a good range. There are definite advantages if you can do it.
Now I am just a 50% vegan. On a good Day 75% vegan.:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The move to automatic checkouts at supermarkets and the security gates that stop you on your tracks if you are trying to shoplift.

Now, I am a law abiding citizen, but if I ever have a Joker-like downfall and commit to a life of chaos, those gates will be the first thing left destroyed in my wake.

If we lose to Richmond that may eventuate.

The move to automatic checkouts at supermarkets and the security gates that stop you on your tracks if you are trying to shoplift.

Now, I am a law abiding citizen, but if I ever have a Joker-like downfall and commit to a life of chaos, those gates will be the first thing left destroyed in my wake.

If we lose to Richmond that may eventuate.
They've made shop-lifting a young person's game. How are we supposed to leap over those and do a runner.

This obsession with youth and disadvantaging the mature aged. I just a want a level playing field ... and footpath.

Now I am just a 50% vegan. On a good Day 75% vegan.:)
I'm a vegan about 90% of the time. The only time I'm not is meal time.
So I feel 90% righteous and morally superior, which I think is a pretty good level to have attained.

I'd rather eat lamb than pork or chicken but I try not to eat ruminants. I'm serious.
Even though sheep taste yummy.

Ruminants are especially bad for the climate due to the amount of methane they expel, mostly through belching.

Part of the solution to the climate crisis is for all the boomers in the world to eat all the ruminants in the world. This would kill two birds with one stone.

It would also put an end to 90% of cloud yelling.

I'd rather eat lamb than pork or chicken but I try not to eat ruminants. I'm serious.
Even though sheep taste yummy.

Ruminants are especially bad for the climate due to the amount of methane they expel, mostly through belching.

Part of the solution to the climate crisis is for all the boomers in the world to eat all the ruminants in the world. This would kill two birds with one stone.

It would also put an end to 90% of cloud yelling.
I'm more then happy to do my part.

I find it hard to have sympathy for sheep. They're very stupid animals. They let their kids run around in fields of wild mint and an abundance of firewood. Bad but delicious things will inevitably happen.

And yeah, we'll just do what that border collie says (or doesn't say). There are 5000 acres that we could scatter to but you want us to go into that little yard with a gate. Sure, why not. What's the worst that could happen?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back