NFL You can now select your NFL team in your BigFooty profile + bonus NBL chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not. And not bothered actually.

BF is a Aussie Rules forum primarily. Last thing we need is more bandwagoners flippin' and floppin' with inane comments - or those who NEVER post here and suddenly come play-off time, they're chiming in with the team of the hour and flash those bottles of cheap champagne to pour over their sticky and sick apprehension for overnight glory.. :thumbsdown::straining: No thanks. Keep it niche Chief.

Otherwise known as:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NBL chat only in this thread pls.

How about all those sponsors on the jerseys and courts! Looks down right amazing!

I especially like how they make all the courts look like no ones home court!

The NBL is such an appealing competition to watch.

Last edited:
How about all those sponsors on the jerseys and courts! Looks down right amazing!

The NBL is such an appealing competition to watch.

The NBA is shite nowadays too mate, ill watch the finals for sure but its turned into an absolute shitfest of three pointers and superteams. Bring back the dominate big man and a time when rivalries had more teams than just two. These playoffs have been the worst i have ever seen in my life.

The NBA is shite nowadays too mate, ill watch the finals for sure but its turned into an absolute shitfest of three pointers and superteams. Bring back the dominate big man and a time when rivalries had more teams than just two. These playoffs have been the worst i have ever seen in my life.

My interest has waned abit this year yeah. Mostly can't stand the arrogant flog show that GS is. But hey that's just my opinion.

The NBL is ok if you go there live and are in the atmosphere. Cairns fans got into it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back