NFL You can now select your NFL team in your BigFooty profile + bonus NBL chat

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the point if it doesn't show up under your username?

I just activated it and removed it from the manually typed section and I don't see it under my name
That's what I want to do eventually. The current forum theme, though, is nearing the end of its life and adding it now would just mean another job porting it over to the new theme.

'NBL team'
vWfkKaE.png

Selected it, no bells and whistles, I was somewhat disappoint.

I'm not. And not bothered actually.

BF is a Aussie Rules forum primarily. Last thing we need is more bandwagoners flippin' and floppin' with inane comments - or those who NEVER post here and suddenly come play-off time, they're chiming in with the team of the hour and flash those bottles of cheap champagne to pour over their sticky and sick apprehension for overnight glory.. :thumbsdown::straining: No thanks. Keep it niche Chief.

I'm not. And not bothered actually.

BF is a Aussie Rules forum primarily. Last thing we need is more bandwagoners flippin' and floppin' with inane comments - or those who NEVER post here and suddenly play-off time, they're chiming in with the team of the hour.. :thumbsdown::straining:
We already have that.

We already have that.

Wait n' see.. because you know that when 'everyone's bored' on bf come late January / early Feb, it'll be a GROUNDSWELL around here and the last thing I need noobs embarrassing themselves of how exciting the SB was and what's written on those yellow dish rags.

Wait n' see.. because you know that when 'everyone's bored' on bf come late January / early Feb, it'll be a GROUNDSWELL around here and the last thing I need noobs embarrassing themselves of how exciting the SB was and what's written on those yellow dish rags.
lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You can also link it to your MSN account

Sorry mate, i just had to plug the phone line back in, some prick was ringing the house phone, msn account you say?? What about myspace and aol?

On the left us the Giants... And the right is the Wildcats, yes.

There wasn't a picture that really did the old giants justice...

dude, i remember Scott Fisher and Ray Borner... i was still on the Giants back then. DMac was the greatest thing to happen to the NBL though.

Champion.jpg

On the left us the Giants... And the right is the Wildcats, yes.

There wasn't a picture that really did the old giants justice...

It is the Giants and it looks like Scotty Fisher to me, who went on to be a Wildcats Legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back