Media You won't BELIEVE this season's most prolific media posters and clubs (ALL CLUBS REVEALED)

Since the S28 Grand Final, which club do you think has posted the MOST media threads?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

#2: Warriors
CONTENDER (4).png

Position: 2nd
Total media threads: 27
Total media posters: 6 (Cadaver, harry000, NaturalDisaster, Papa Juggs, TheInjuryFactory, Tonga Bob)
Top media contributor: TheInjuryFactory (14)
Proportion of S29 media: 15.61%

Media highlight:

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...**t-trouble-in-baghdad.1239273/#post-65025747

With just one more media thread than the Demons at time of analysis, we have the Warriors. In my view, an improved season for the Warriors this year, particularly with the inclusion of Tonga Bob. Note, however, that ND's threads have been included as Warrior-threads only - in actuality, some may have been when ND was at the Hawks.

Mid-season trades suck.

Anyway, at time of analysis, Tonga Bob's only media thread had been Trust The Process, but we have since seen the excellent and popular A Message To You Rookie. Along with serial_thrilla, TB is one of the EKA favourites this year, and the Warriors have done extremely well in development.

The standout, of course, has been TIF, who IMO should feature in the top two of the beez. TIF has been prolific and creative this season, with threads such as Three Things I Learnt This Week, Season 29 Rolling All-Sweet FA Team, Sweet FA Evolution 2, and Trouble in Baghdad.

So, that leaves just one club remaining.

WHO WILL BE #1?!

#1: Bombers
CONTENDER (5).png

Position: 1st
Total media threads: 32
Total media posters: 8 (Antonio BlueVein, cadsky, JoshWoodenSpoon, KohPhi, Norma Lee Ava, Riviat, Tony Lynn 15, WaynesWorld19)
Top media contributor: WaynesWorld19 (10)
Proportion of S29 media: 18.5%

Media highlight:

Well, it's hard to deny that the Bombers are media juggernauts.*

32 threads at time of analysis across eight posters is a huge return in any season, let alone an unfinished one. Whether they create the threads or not, the Bombers are at the heart of much of the league's controversy and drama.

WaynesWorld19 led the way with 10 threads, but JoshWoodenSpoon (9) and Tony Lynn 15 (8) also put up huge numbers.

Much of WW's earlier work was centred on TFN controversy (see here) and JWS controversy (see here, here, here). TL15's The Warning was an all-time classic, featuring more content than I think any of us could handle.

Riviat has done a mountain of work on the S29 Rising Stars thread (I assume - I haven't read it), and should be applauded accordingly.

I was always a huge fan of JWS's media work, including every iteration of every iteration of ┘ SpoonMeasures ┌. Come back, Josh.

*In terms of numbers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So there you bloody have it! Just 28 quick days after the gripping opening post, we've come to the conclusion that the Bombers post quite a lot of media.

I bet you can't BELIEVE the results!

1. Bombers (32)
2. Warriors (27)
3. Demons (26)
4. Wonders (25)
5. Royals (11)
5. Gumbies (11)
7. Bears (10)
8. Hawks (9)
9. Dragons (8)
10. Furies (6)
11. Roys (5)
12. Swamprats (1)

Total media posters: 8 (Antonio BlueVein, cadsky, JoshWoodenSpoon, KohPhi, Norma Lee Ava, Riviat, Tony Lynn 15, WaynesWorld19)

Media highlight:

32 threads at time of analysis across eight posters is a huge return in any season, let alone an unfinished one. Whether they create the threads or not, the Bombers are at the heart of much of the league's controversy and drama.

WaynesWorld19 led the way with 10 threads, but JoshWoodenSpoon (9) and Tony Lynn 15 (8) also put up huge numbers.

Much of WW's earlier work was centred on TFN controversy (see here) and JWS controversy (see here, here, here). TL15's The Warning was an all-time classic, featuring more content than I think any of us could handle.

Riviat has done a mountain of work on the S29 Rising Stars thread (I assume - I haven't read it), and should be applauded accordingly.

I was always a huge fan of JWS's media work, including every iteration of every iteration of ┘ SpoonMeasures ┌. Come back, Josh.

*In terms of numbers.
Every time you post I like you more. Keep up the great work!

Media highlight:

*In terms of numbers.
The Bombers media "highlight" is a thread originally started by a Bear.

#RIPABE

The Bombers media "highlight" is a thread originally started by a Bear.

#RIPABE

JWS posted in S29 as a Bomber .....we & we alone brought him out of his shell, gave him the confidence to post good media ......I think everyone can agree, JWS's Baghdad Bombers S29 season was the most notable of his career

It wouldn't have happened at the Bears

Back