Media You won't BELIEVE this season's most prolific media posters and clubs (ALL CLUBS REVEALED)

Since the S28 Grand Final, which club do you think has posted the MOST media threads?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

JWS posted in S29 as a Bomber .....we & we alone brought him out of his shell, gave him the confidence to post good media ......I think everyone can agree, JWS's Baghdad Bombers S29 season was the most notable of his career

It wouldn't have happened at the Bears
I was talking about ABE's rookie thread that Riviat inherited...

I was talking about ABE's rookie thread that Riviat inherited...

Check the facts muskrat .....the thread was started by Riviat ....early days, he was simply the Powerbroker behind the scenes .....bit like Maynard of Tool

1590298963057.png

Check the facts muskrat .....the thread was started by Riviat ....early days, he was simply the Powerbroker behind the scenes .....bit like Maynard of Tool

View attachment 880475
Maybe you should stop digging your own grave, champ? The thread's ownership was transferred by the mods to Riviat when ABE had his account deleted.

Headless ....I see you overlooked Santoz Media Thread ..... not sure how the Rookie will respond to this snub ....great artists are often temperamental ....did you know Santoz is a great musical lyricist ??

Posted after I started the thread in April 2002 and, therefore, didn't qualify.

Maybe you should stop digging your own grave, champ? The thread's ownership was transferred by the mods to Riviat when ABE had his account deleted.
Can't actually do that .....I'll give you a badge for participation though

Posted after I started the thread in April 2002 and, therefore, didn't qualify.
Damn this thread is older than I thought! Are you from the season 7 rookie class too?

Can't actually do that .....I'll give you a badge for participation though
Stop talking s**t you absolute halfwit.

From the Rising Stars OP itself:
Screenshot_20200524-135014_Samsung Internet.jpg
Unless Riviat had a mental blank and thought he was ABE whilst writing the OP, it was clearly done by ABE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Diversion tactic. So you admit you were wrong?
Sorry ....I don't mix with the "hired help" ....please stay in your allocated zone, s**t a Dragon having the audacity to say anything

Sorry ....I don't mix with the "hired help" ....please stay in your allocated zone, s**t a Dragon having the audacity to say anything
Sad. You can't even admit that you made a mistake. Instead you try to deflect attention by spouting the usual rubbish Bomber rhetoric.

Sad. You can't even admit that you made a mistake. Instead you try to deflect attention by spouting the usual rubbish Bomber rhetoric.

Look over there at your unfinished ALL-SFA thread 👇

I'm coming around to your posting, Santoz.

tenor.gif

Back