Beauty & Style Your 'gay' tendencies

Remove this Banner Ad

When I was about 7 my mate showed me this science book that showed males and females in a time line of development. It had nude pics of both at about 3, 9, 13, 16, 20. I barred up over the pic of the 13yo girl with the muff. I reckon a few here chubbed up over the penii.

"Saying" "hipster" tendencies and "gay" tendencies "cross over" a "little" is like saying "oxygen" is "reccomended" for human "consumption".

Even Boy George "thinks" hipsters are too "gay" for him to kidnap and "turn" into his "sex slave".

I "use" quotation "marks" where they "make" no "sense"
Why exactly are you bringing up quotation marks? I didn't use any at all in my post?

Guessing you hate hipsters?

Spend way to much time on my hair when I go out. Have an extremely metro/hipster haircut (shaved sides, long top). And I have an extremely metro/hipster warddrobe.

I think I have more of a hipster tendency then gay but they cross over a little.

Sounds like instead of gay, you are a NTTAWWT.

Cut your ****ing hair and start shopping in the men's department.

What is it with this "I escaped from a mental asylum" haircut? This is the worst in fashion haircut style I have seen in my time. Worse than the mullet. Worse than anything in the 80s (and I never thought I'd ever say that).

[youtube]iOr-Fk1B2Yo&feature=related[/youtube]

On a side note I think i'd root nurse ratchet. Not that anyone here would know anything about that.

Honestly cannot understand for the life of me while some guys, especially ones that already have girlfriends, even spend time doing their hair. I wash it, sometimes I condition it, I comb it, I shake it, done. Styling (especially straightening) ones hair on a regular basis is super gay. May as well beat off to yourself in the mirror while you're at it.

Honestly cannot understand for the life of me while some guys, especially ones that already have girlfriends, even spend time doing their hair. I wash it, sometimes I condition it, I comb it, I shake it, done. Styling (especially straightening) ones hair on a regular basis is super gay. May as well beat off to yourself in the mirror while you're at it.

I wake up and that is what my hair is like for the day.

Sounds like instead of gay, you are a NTTAWWT.

Cut your ****ing hair and start shopping in the men's department.

Sorry, isn't NTTAWWT and gay the exact same thing?

I don't see why people are hating on guys that actually want to look good? As someone who suffers from moderate social anxiety I do everything I can to boost my confidence, dressing well and cutting and styling my hair. I don't see the problem, I probably spend less time then alot of people in this thread to get ready.

And Darwin my hair is fine (my hair looks similar to the photo below) and I shop in the men's department also, you obviously know little about metro/hipster clothing.
mens_6_large.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's a rather thick line between having personal hygiene and having gay tendencies, see mrwebs and darwinroo for polarising examples.

That may be the shittest hair I've ever seen. As is the whole trend of completely shaving down the sides and/or back and leaving the top.

Exhibit A: Jarrad Boumann

516046-boumann.jpg

Exhibit B: Carl Jenkinson

139992907_display_image.jpg

Exhibit C: Liz Cambage (not Queeny, I want her hair in dark brown)

6a011168d1d6d0970c015436526746970c-580wi

World, please stop this bullshit.

(even Chuck Norris allegedly has fresh flowers delivered to his house twice-weekly)
To eat them.

There's a rather thick line between having personal hygiene and having gay tendencies, see mrwebs and darwinroo for polarising examples.
From your post earlier I actually do less to my hair then you do to yours...I wash it and put wax in it.

From your post earlier I actually do less to my hair then you do to yours...I wash it and put wax in it.

I don't put wax in my hair.

Wax>>>Conditioner>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shampoo when it comes to gay tendencies.

Now, please observe what a mans hair (and a man) looks like:

macgyver2.jpg

So every man should rock a giant mullet? I don't understand the hate towards males that actually care and put the extra effort into trying to look good. Please explain why other males actually care how much effort another male puts into their appearance?

@Nazi, I never said my hair style wasn't somewhat gay/flamboyant but I like the way it looks so I can rock the look without being worried about my sexuality as a straight male.

I don't understand the hate towards males that actually care and put the extra effort into trying to look good. Please explain why other males actually care how much effort another male puts into their appearance?

@Nazi, I never said my hair style wasn't somewhat gay/flamboyant but I like the way it looks so I can rock the look without being worried about my sexuality as a straight male.
A couple of pointers teabag:

1. That hipster haircut doesn't look good. It may look good to you and the rest of your w***er buddies who sport one, but to the rest of us it's a bad haircut.
2. Just because it's in fashion, it doesn't mean it necessarily looks good. Here you are bagging the mullet but you are unaware that the mullet was the hipster haircut of the day.
3. Anyone who has a hipster haircut is a massive fashion victim. Keeping up with fashion is fine, but there are plenty of young "cool" kids avoiding this one. They know it's a bad haircut. Ha ha @ "rock the look". You total and utter victim.

And lastly and most importantly:

Let me explain to you what it is to be a man:

Men don't care and "put extra effort" to "try" to look good. Men can still wear latest fashions and wear the latest haircuts. But "extra effort" and "try" and "rock the new hairstyle" are not synonymous with being a man.. Man up you massive dick ****ing homo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back