NFL 2009/10 NFC Wild Card Round: Green Bay vs Arizona

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: (09/10) NFC Wild Card Round: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals

Mustang's very own Donald Driver makes a HUGE play...down to the ARZ 1 the Pack are BACK!! and Touchdown PACKERS!! What a wild game. I think I'll call Leon up and see what he thinks.

Here we go Rodgers getting his game going and the Packer D finally waking up at the right time.

Game on :thumbsu:

From a Saints perspective I'm liking the look of a matchup against either of these D's.

Rodgers deserves plenty of praise because he was shocking early. He has the weapons where he just needs to be relatively accurate. Early he wasn't even that.

Every time I watch Kurt Warner play I can't help think he's a very under-rated QB.

Every time I watch Kurt Warner play I can't help think he's a very under-rated QB.

Totally agree. :thumbsu:

Kurt is a playoff machine and allways brings his A game when it counts at the money time of the year.

From a Saints perspective I'm liking the look of a matchup against either of these D's.

Rodgers deserves plenty of praise because he was shocking early. He has the weapons where he just needs to be relatively accurate. Early he wasn't even that.

Under-rated and like a fine wine... gets better with age. The Merlot of QB's.

On this evidence neither Brees nor Favre will care who wins.

And we're back to moving the damn ball.

The NFL really couldn't have scripted next week better.

Vikings/Cowboys is a battle for the best NFC defense. Ware & Allen alone make these D's worth watching.

Saints v Cards/Packers will be a shootout for the best NFC offense.

NFC Championship game is guaranteed to be a best O v best D matchup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Totally agree. :thumbsu:

Kurt is a playoff machine and allways brings his A game when it counts at the money time of the year.

When you got money, you gotta tip and that tip he gave on the goal-line to James Harrison was alot... I think he tipped time twice. ;)

No, I bet if GB gets TD they go for 2...won't want to risk on coin flip and who would bet against it being converted?

this one is going to overtime the way things are going

I wouldn't be so sure. If you are aware of how well Whisenhunt managed the clock in last season's CC, then you'll know that the Cards won that game from the coaches box. The Packers D have to come up BIG to rescue themselves and force OT. Big If.. Arz FG will be the clincher in the last 5 sec..

The Packers better be careful here. If they tie it up now, they are leaving Arizona with PLENTY of time to get in FG range FTW.

No, I bet if GB gets TD they go for 2...won't want to risk on coin flip and who would bet against it being converted?

That's how the HC has to think... the fake Extra point play for TWO.. but a Brave man he must be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back