NFL 2009/10 NFC Wild Card Round: Green Bay vs Arizona

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: (09/10) NFC Wild Card Round: Green Bay Packers @ Arizona Cardinals

I haven't worked it out, who do you follow Catters?

Yeh chargers mate.

This weekend was relaxing and enjoyable to watch, next week...a bit more nerve wracking. Got a feeling the finger nails will cop some chomping, i just hope Rivers and co can explode early...

Green bay still battling away..Arizonas offense looks too dominant to stop and catch them though..

Excuse my ignorance but what's with the cheese? Heaps of dutchies or what?
refers to the people of Wisconsin due to there cheese production. The fans embraced it.

no excuses. We are playing shit newbie. Lucky there is enough time if we are good enough

Oh Dear!! :D

It's the play-offs... gotta go for 4th & 1... surely. Atta boy. Now go to Finley again. Yes. That's what I'm talkin' bout. Run the ball a bit. Keep the Cards honest. I'm liking this. Get the first down. Time to strike paydirt. JORDY TOUCHDOWN... game on!! 23-31

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is defensive holding is applied at the line of scrimmage and offensive holding is at the end of the run? Or is there some distinction depending on the location of the holding? (I'm sure I've had big plays called back for offensive holding in Madden. :p)

Vintage Larry David. :D

kramer-robics.gif

Please try to refrain from encouraging him. ;)

Good game this one and the Pack are hitting back and the shootout is ensuing.

Green Bay's offence means NOTHING if they cannot STOP the Cardinals.

I really don't care who wins, so no bias intended... but without a stop, Greenbay is done. They haven't looked like coming close to a stop this half.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back