Mega Thread The Random Thoughts Thread Part 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grow a utensil and drink beer all night you NTTAWWT.

Ahem, I'd just like to say for the record that Dingle requested a bourbon and coke when I went to buy drinks at the footy last weekend.

Ahem, I'd just like to say for the record that Dingle requested a bourbon and coke when I went to buy drinks at the footy last weekend.

Was still drinking them when I caught up with him at the end of the night too.

Can't drink Bourbon, too sweet. Or is that just the cheap ones?

It tends to be sweeter, more like an Irish Whiskey than a peaty Scotch.

The cheaper ones tend to have a nasty 'ethanol' after taste that is very rough but the better ones are much smoother.

Always drink straight too, no mixers.

Raman, the drink order Rain Man

Raman, the drink order Rain Man

I remember this order specifically because a girl pushed in front of me in the line and then bought me a beer when I called her on it.

Now you're speaking my language. Tullamore Dew & Jameson, in that order. Bushmills isn't bad either.
A beer chaser doesn't hurt to ward off the Dingle gay police.
https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=boys toys logic&source=images&cd=&docid=GFQkwmgBYv83aM&tbnid=3kg4B7QWQ3oQIM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http://groupthink.jezebel.com/boys-toys-logic-1569308361&ei=BAj_U4upG5a2ogTlwIGQBA&psig=AFQjCNGcDuGNBcAX_8PW3Z19ECSTfjvbzw&ust=1409309058150059
url

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In my defence your honour there were 8 hours of beer consumed before this request.

Is 8 hours "all night" your honour?

The defence rests your honour.

By the way thanks for that.

I was only joking when I said to REH "Why the **** is that weird looking campaigner staring at me?" I knew it was you.

Wasn't this posted a few pages back?.....still, you can never have enough...
I don't pay close attention to the ramblings in this thread..If I saw a youuutoob I probably thought it was some crap heavy metal video.

I got home from work last night and found he'd put the bottle in the bathroom and shoved my toothbrush in there. which I admit probably went a little bit too far

You'd wanna hope he didn't shove your tooth brush up his arse sometime prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back