Will Langford - Have I been living under a rock?

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair enough re: the board.

But you can't deny he was one of the best on the ground - which was my point. The game next week has nothing to do with it beyond him being a major part of getting us there today.

We're talking about Bobby here, that's all the guy ever does if it relates to Hawthorn.

To me he was BoG, blowout if he didn't get moved into the middle, Boak and Gray would of walked away with the game
Most impact of any player out there, next BoG Roughead and Gray.
Wasn't impressed with the rest around him, they didn't play their best.
The big names were celebrated a lot in the commentary box but they weren't on song for mine.
Brian Taylor was so annoying. Richo sounded like he's been hit in the head with a shovel.
That's the best commentary they could gather?

You've always struck me as a poster who is a little unhinged, but obviously your straight sets loss has finally completely loosened your moorings in reality. So now players are only any good when they win a flag? Seriously? If he does lift the cup next Saturday, I fully expect you to come back with, "Pfft, come back at me when he's won the intergalatic cup, this planet earth stuff doesn't really count".
Then it will be come back to me when he is lord of all humans, then god.

Not to mention shut out Boak after half time who was BOG in the first half.

Thought this was a bit overstated on the commentary, got on top of him for about the first 20 minutes in of third, but Boak only had 3 less disposals in the second half than he did in the first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good start but string together some more games before we have this chat.

Discussion is over guys.

Thread closed

He's still got a heap of improvement in him. His clearance work is outstanding, he plays with a lot of intensity and he has the rare ability to lift the team when they're down. His decision making and footskills will improve with experience, he's certainly becoming one of ny favourites

Thats exactly what I thought after the match. One of the few positives to take out of the game!!
Hodge went alright as well. I do agree that many of our stars were down on energy and form, something that has dogged us in the Prelims in 2012 and 2013. We've won all there though, so I can't complain

Remove this Banner Ad

Back