Mega Thread Buckley coaching mega thread volume II

Remove this Banner Ad

It is concerning the amount of players we are losing before Bucks has "his" team.

Beams is the mega star that just magnifies the situation.

Hawthorn won a flag in 2008 and 2013. That's a five year difference and Buddy was part of both those GFs before deciding to leave. Using that as a benchmark we should have a finals team or close to it for 2015, but we don't and a star player is wanting to leave.....

Something is wrong at this club and it has been for several years.

I really enjoy a conversation that goes round and round in circles.

Hawthorn won a flag in 2008 and 2013. That's a five year difference and Buddy was part of both those GFs before deciding to leave. Using that as a benchmark we should have a finals team or close to it for 2015, but we don't and a star player is wanting to leave.....

He's been at the helm for 3 years and with the loss of Beams wont win one for at least another 4. That's 7 years at least without winning a flag, must be a hard pill for Buckley supporters to swallow.

Agree - Buckley hid the elixir of youth from Jolly, Taz, BJ, Krakouer, Leon, LB, and Ball - AND he then put the "spell of avarice" on Thomas and Dawes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Of course, this entire situation is Buckley's fault. :$
You are joking? If we weren't in such a s**t situation we're in now (a situation Buckley has put us in), we could get adequate compensation for Beams and move on while still challenging. Think Geelong in 2011 after losing Ablett, they still had good enough senior talent and some good kids to win the flag.

You can't be that naive. He is running this club. We can not put a team together if 2-3 players a year are ******* off on us.

How ******* dare Buckley not cure Cancer, hey?
What an absolute s**t bloke, can't wait 'til he's gone!:mad::mad::mad::thumbsdown:

Bye Buckley. I'm officially on the Sack Buckley bandwagon.

How many players have to leave before bucks has 'his' team?
Didn't we sign up Cloke, Reid, Sidebottom, Toovey, Goldsack, Broomhead, Gryundy, Kennedy which kind of kills your argument. Players will always leave for various reasons, that's just part of football.

Didn't we sign up Cloke, Reid, Sidebottom, Toovey, Goldsack, Broomhead, Gryundy, Kennedy which kind of kills your argument. Players will always leave for various reasons, that's just part of football.
It took giving Pendlebury the captaincy to stay and giving Cloke a 900k extra year. The other players in mention are young I'd argue which team out there hasn't signed up 5 players? We've easily had the most leave if Beams walks out.

It took giving Pendlebury the captaincy to stay and giving Cloke a 900k extra year. The other players in mention are young I'd argue which team out there hasn't signed up 5 players? We've easily had the most leave if Beams walks out.
Most leave? Nah, not even close. Brisbane would take that mantle.

And are you serious about Pendles & captaincy? who else would be the Captain? Blair?

Where were your protest that Pendles should not get the Captaincy or Cloke $900K?

You have no credibility.

Most leave? Nah, not even close. Brisbane would take that mantle.

And are you serious about Pendles & captaincy? who else would be the Captain? Blair?
We would've lost more quality than Brisbane if Beams leave.
Brisbane lost a few players from a bottom 4 side. Can't compare.

We would've lost more quality than Brisbane if Beams leave.
Brisbane lost a few players from a bottom 4 side. Can't compare.
Leaving vs Pushed out. Wellingham left, Thomas left, Dawes pushed out. have i missed anyone?

Where were your protest that Pendles should not get the Captaincy or Cloke $900K?

You have no credibility.
I didn't disagree with Pendlebury getting the captaincy but it was a sweetener for him to stay. The other one that could've taken over back then was Luke Ball.

I didn't disagree with Pendlebury getting the captaincy but it was a sweetener for him to stay. The other one that could've taken over back then was Luke Ball.
Pendles was never going to leave mate so why even mention it?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back