AFL 2015, Round 1 - Hawthorn v Geelong, MCG, 3.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn supporters booing Clark - Classy people
He had gotten involved in a scrimmage off the ball and was throwing his weight around. Some fans love a good excuse to boo.

Love him. Still haven't forgotten the slam tackle from Mitchell on Corey. Lots of s**t blokes in brown and gold. Must be a prerequisite to play at Hawthorn. Must be a campaigner or a thug.
[insert crying baby photo here]

Football is a man's game. Stop sooking about hard physical contact. If it crosses the line, you'll get free kicks. Why talk crap about s**t blokes, thugs and campaigners? They're footballers playing it hard. Up to other teams to be just as physical.

Football is a man's game. Stop sooking about hard physical contact. If it crosses the line, you'll get free kicks. Why talk crap about s**t blokes, thugs and campaigners? They're footballers playing it hard. Up to other teams to be just as physical.
I'll zip it don't want to run fowl of the notoriously twitchy Hawks mods.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know. Mod over in that dark place where opp opinions are not wanted unless you're brown nosing.

Not true at all.

People are welcome to talk football.

Though if people visit, tell us all how Hawks are s**t blokes, thugs and campaigners, they'll be rightly shown the door.

Again, surprised Bigfooty tolerates blatantly defamatory garbage, but I guess the risk of publishing this crap is theirs to take.
Garbage? Nah mate, Mitch is a douchebag for dilly dollying two clubs and ending up at GeeLong. Can you reminder me why the flog didn't want to continue at Melbourne again? Depression , yea right.

CoarseLavishAlaskankleekai.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back