The Official 'RamPAIGE' Fan Zone Thread 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah but it's not 80k :(
Her team is s**t, she's gone too top heavy in the mids, she wont get enough cash generation out of the higher end mid rookies she's missing out on. She also went 5 rookies in the forwards and 5 in the backs and thus will not get a decent score from them all every week like she did this week (how often will Oxley score 116?). Her team is a joke and she's a ******* joke.

Her team is s**t, she's gone too top heavy in the mids, she wont get enough cash generation out of the higher end mid rookies she's missing out on. She also went 5 rookies in the forwards and 5 in the backs and thus will not get a decent score from them all every week like she did this week (how often will Oxley score 116?). Her team is a joke and she's a ******* joke.

:D:cry:

Ruthless. I like it

Doing worse than Paige.
g8GfH3i5F0hby.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop holding back, what do you really think??

Her, Damo and Matt Joyce are all horrendous at supercoach. Its funny how they give people advice and people actually listen.

Someone needs to start a supercoach professional body so people need to get accredited before they give advice.

I actually think paige is probably the better out of the 3. Matt Joyce is LOL bad.

I would love to see the stats on their yearly finishes over the last few years.

Her, Damo and Matt Joyce are all horrendous at supercoach. Its funny how they give people advice and people actually listen.

Someone needs to start a supercoach professional body so people need to get accredited before they give advice.

I actually think paige is probably the better out of the 3. Matt Joyce is LOL bad.

I would love to see the stats on their yearly finishes over the last few years.

The SC universe needs these clowns. So long as the Facebook brigade keeps taking their advice en mass, it's less competition for spots inside the top 20k.

Way to ruin the fun. :$
Sorry.

Paige is now also in front of Crouching (2021 in round 2 - 59035 overall), Higgo (2181 - 27032) and Wayno (2068 - 34645). Jock got 2225 and is now ranked 18003.

Why are all you losers picking on a girl who has a passion for footy? Paige doesn't get everything right but no one does.. She still noes more then all u flogs. no one else hear ever been given a dud tip or some wrong info? .. Why you all so caught up with what she has to say because your all irrelevant dickheads

Oh hai fanboi.

There's "having a passion" and then there's "broadcasting your ignorance to the world."

If she "noes" better than us flogs, why does she not actually do better than us flogs?

Why are all you losers picking on a girl who has a passion for footy? Paige doesn't get everything right but no one does.. She still noes more then all u flogs. no one else hear ever been given a dud tip or some wrong info? .. Why you all so caught up with what she has to say because your all irrelevant dickheads

Oh Hai Paige:$

She still noes more then all u flogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back