David zaharkis to hawthorn
You're not serious?

Ryan shoenmakers and Brendan whitecross to Essendon
Jack watts and 4th round pick to Essendon

Jake melksham and 3rd round pick to Melbourne
Hawks 2nd round pick to Melbourne

Jimmy toumpas to Hawthorn

think about that.. essendon give up zaharkis and melsham and get watts and 4th round in return..
just think about it

think about that.. essendon give up zaharkis and melsham and get watts and 4th round in return..
just think about it
They give up zaharkis who had a down year and melksham who nominated to go to Melbourne.
In return they get shoenmakers who can play both ends of the ground but plays best at CHF, good second forward. Watts who plays good footy as a third forward or at halfback. Bombers need to replace Carlisle. Shoenmakers and watts are a good start.
Whitecross destroyed the vfl just couldn't crack our side, would play 22 games at most other clubs. He is quality player but not a superstar.

They give up zaharkis who had a down year and melksham who nominated to go to Melbourne.
In return they get shoenmakers who can play both ends of the ground but plays best at CHF, good second forward. Watts who plays good footy as a third forward or at halfback. Bombers need to replace Carlisle. Shoenmakers and watts are a good start.
Whitecross destroyed the vfl just couldn't crack our side, would play 22 games at most other clubs. He is quality player but not a superstar.
Zaharakis by himself is thrice worth of the three players you mentioned.

Zaharakis by himself is thrice worth of the three players you mentioned.
Hahha yes zaharkis who was dropped in a bottom 4 side to play vfl is "worth thrice of the three players I mentioned". He is a good player but not great, don't overate him.

You need help.

Ryan shoenmakers and Brendan whitecross to Essendon
Jack watts and 4th round pick to Essendon

Jake melksham and 3rd round pick to Melbourne
Hawks 2nd round pick to Melbourne

Jimmy toumpas to Hawthorn

How about this.

Taylor Duryea and Jonathon Ceglar to Essendon
Jimmy Toumpas and Melbournes 4th round pick to Essendon

Jake Melksham and Essendons 3rd round pick to Melbourne
Hawks 1st round pick to Melbourne

Jack Watts to Hawthorn
Adam Cooney to Hawthorn.

:thumbsu::rainbow::drunk:

How about this.

Jack Watts to Hawthorn
Adam Cooney to Hawthorn.

That's just unreasonable, look at you getting all defensive

Hahha yes zaharkis who was dropped in a bottom 4 side to play vfl is "worth thrice of the three players I mentioned". He is a good player but not great, don't overate him.
No, he didn't get dropped. He was injured for over a month and came back via the VFL. Watts, Schoenmakers and Whitecross are s**t.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about this.

Jack Watts to Hawthorn
Adam Cooney to Hawthorn.

Essendon give up Melksham, Cooney 3rd round pick
Essendon get Duryea, Ceglar, Toumpas, 4th round pick
Win for them

Melbourne give up Toumpas, 4th round pick, Jack Watts
Melbourne get Melksham, 3rd round pick, 1st round pick
Win for them

Hawks give up Duryea, Ceglar, 1st round pick
Hawks get Watts, Cooney.
Not sure Hawks want Cooney or want to give up Duryea and in this deal I'd say a 2nd round pick for Hawks to give up seems more reasonable.

Essendon give up Melksham, Cooney 3rd round pick
Essendon get Duryea, Ceglar, Toumpas, 4th round pick
Win for them

Melbourne give up Toumpas, 4th round pick, Jack Watts
Melbourne get Melksham, 3rd round pick, 1st round pick
Win for them

Hawks give up Duryea, Ceglar, 1st round pick
Hawks get Watts, Cooney.
Not sure Hawks want Cooney or want to give up Duryea and in this deal I'd say a 2nd round pick for Hawks to give up seems more reasonable.

I was taking the piss. Read the trade I quoted.

That's just unreasonable, look at you getting all defensive

I was just doing the same thing you did but instead of Hawthorn getting a massive win in the trade and Essendon getting reamed I switched it around and made it Hawthorn who get reamed and Essendon win.

If you think the first trade was reasonable then you would have to think this one is too.

If the miracle that Melksham for pick 25 happens to Melbourne.

Picks 23 and 25 for pick 6 (GWS)

Win/win for Essendon and GWS, they get more points for Academy bidding and Essendon get an earlier pick.

If the miracle that Melksham for pick 25 happens to Melbourne.

Picks 23 and 25 for pick 6 (GWS)

Win/win for Essendon and GWS, they get more points for Academy bidding and Essendon get an earlier pick.
Nice one, turn the miracle of the Melksham trade and turn it into a second miracle trade. Dodoro will be one miracle away from sainthood.:thumbsu:

GWS will be likely trading a few players to get the points they need. Plowman, Lamb, Treloar, McCarthy, Sumner are all names talked about. They may not all go, but I don't see why they would need to trade out a great first round pick for two average ones when they are likely to pick up a swag of points through other player trades.

Maybe they could give Lamb and their second for your first. Win/win, Essendon get a player and a draft pick around the 25 mark, and GWS get more points for Academy boys or use the pick on an unproven player.

I was just doing the same thing you did but instead of Hawthorn getting a massive win in the trade and Essendon getting reamed I switched it around and made it Hawthorn who get reamed and Essendon win.

If you think the first trade was reasonable then you would have to think this one is too.
Clearly you overate your players, very typical of a bottom four side. A player such as zaharkis who has been good not great in previous seasons still wouldn't be worth an early first round selection. At best a very late first rounder or second rounder. The swap of melksham and zaharkis for 3 players and a pick is a fair trade. All three of those players are pretty much walk up starts to your beloved club and would make you more competitive in the short and long-term

Clearly you overate your players, very typical of a bottom four side. A player such as zaharkis who has been good not great in previous seasons still wouldn't be worth an early first round selection. At best a very late first rounder or second rounder. The swap of melksham and zaharkis for 3 players and a pick is a fair trade. All three of those players are pretty much walk up starts to your beloved club and would make you more competitive in the short and long-term
I'd rate Zaharakis around the pick 15 mark

No, he didn't get dropped. He was injured for over a month and came back via the VFL. Watts, Schoenmakers and Whitecross are s**t.
Shoenmakers would be your best foward and I am being serious.

Whitecross would walk into your best 22 without breaking a sweat.

If you think those two are s**t God knows what you think about some of the s**t on your teams list.

Shoenmakers would be your best foward and I am being serious.

Whitecross would walk into your best 22 without breaking a sweat.

If you think those two are s**t God knows what you think about some of the s**t on your teams list.
Seemed like a fair hypothetical trade?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back