Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 27

Remove this Banner Ad

The powerbrokers in the game are still in Melbourne.That saves Norf's for the moment.
Like Tasmania the NT also deserves an Afl side.Have been contributing to Afl lists for decades.Theirs team 20.
Tassie have been feeding the old Vfl for over 100 years.
Maby the cost of the AFL reserves.When that adventually happens.Could force the Afl to move on Norf.Or maby the Afl base the reserves comp in Melbourne.Would be preferable to play the ressies before the seniors, like all traditional footy league's
Will pay tv be interested in a tier 2 Afl ressies comp?

I often wonder if these blanket statements take into account the junkie bird in Hindley street swinging a glass bottle at any bloke that walks in her vicinity types.

Seen it happen, seen her decked, seen other women clapping.

Can someone please, slowly, explain how the SPP brace/bump was rated as careless conduct with severe impact and high contact and got a four match suspension.

Whereas McCartin is rated careless conduct, High impact and severe contact and gets a three match suspension.
Disgusting.

I’ve never been a fan of Marshall and wanted him dumped a couple of years ago when he had value.
Saying that he had a good year before he started hitting his head on anything around him including the ground.
In a lot of ways I worry what’s he going to be like at my age.
Reckon he should think about giving it away.
Very hard decision for someone young and making good money.

For the sake of the debate, let’s entertain the idea that concussions have played a major part in Todd’s recent poor performances. It might be a contributing factor, it might not be, but let’s give him the benefit of the doubt & assume it does.

Given his history of repeated concussions why did the club commit to signing him onto a lucrative long term contract? Surely they did their homework, or did they go in with the same reckless attitude as they did with Connor’s hamstring?
“She’ll be right, when he does get headaches they’re only ever on the minor scale”.

Either way, whether it be concussions or poor form, he needs to dropped.

Technically he wouldn't have had to have moved at all. The old under 12s trick where the coach says everyone go back to the same spot and the backs and towards swap positions

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Don’t know if you’re old enough to remember him playing but he had what many of today's players lack and that’s a lovely kicking action.
Could kick out from full back and hit someone on the chest 45 away all day.
Then kicking for goals same smooth relaxed action straight over the goal umpires head.
I honestly couldn’t compare any player playing today who would come close to his kicking action.

If he's available we'll take him.
Just a sprinkle of the comment's, they do sound familiar 😂
Too many gutless people at our club right now. On and off field.

Luke and Chris......it is time to move on. You are killing my football club

Just leave Bevo but our Gutless board at the club will back you in

Bevvo and Co have pissed away the talent in this current list totally Up The Fn Wall..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bulldogs should win but they're not that good. Holes everywhere, especially down back. Bevo would kill for our list.
Their midfield starting 4 are excellent, their forward line is pretty good (and young).but yes their defence is lacking a lot of size and class.

I remember once Roger Delaney starting off at full back when we was against a strong breeze and moving to full forward in the second qtr with the breeze.
Very talented footballer was Roger.
Roger Delaney was a full forward as a junior (kicked a lot of goals) magnificent left leg hit a target from 50 metres with his eyes closed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back