List Mgmt. 2014 Draft Trade FA Megathread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Are you one of the guys who thinks we gave up pick 12 for Tom Lee?
We got Tom Lee, Nathan Wright AND Josh Saunders.
Would well prefer those 3 in a draft like that where Kristian Jaksch was pick 12, give me those 3 guys any day ahead of Jaksch.

The top of the draft wasn't as good especially with Hogan and Martin taken in the mini draft. If those two were apart of the draft and we had traded 12 and missed out on one of Menzel, Vlastuin, Mayes or Wines then it would have been a story, but the reality was we didn't miss out on much between pick 12 and pick 24 so gaining Lee, Saunders and Wright was a bonus.

You should probably think before you start pulling out the smartassery. :/

(Log in to remove this ad.)

geeze news is starting to break. i like it!!!

apparently mitch robinson has been told by carlton he will be traded (please not us..please not us). i can see him ending up at somewhere like GWS or GC or Adelaide
I dont mind mitch. Hard as nails. Hes been mind f@#kd by the carlton flogs into believing hes an average player. Id take him.

I dont mind mitch. Hard as nails. Hes been mind f@#kd by the carlton flogs into believing hes an average player. Id take him.

I like this post, hate him because he's at Carlton but he's one of those guys you'd love at your own club, hard as nails so he's fine by me.
Edit: only if he was better off-field though. Makes stupid decisions from what I've heard which is the no-go-zone for our club, we'll probably stay away from him.

Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups

Are you one of the guys who thinks we gave up pick 12 for Tom Lee?
We got Tom Lee, Nathan Wright AND Josh Saunders.
Would well prefer those 3 in a draft like that where Kristian Jaksch was pick 12, give me those 3 guys any day ahead of Jaksch.

The top of the draft wasn't as good especially with Hogan and Martin taken in the mini draft. If those two were apart of the draft and we had traded 12 and missed out on one of Menzel, Vlastuin, Mayes or Wines then it would have been a story, but the reality was we didn't miss out on much between pick 12 and pick 24 so gaining Lee, Saunders and Wright was a bonus.

You should probably think before you start pulling out the smartassery. :/
Carlton shouldn't talk, they took Kruezer over Cotchin, & chose Judd over Kennedy & potential recruits of Masten & Scott Selwood.

I know who I'd rather have & that's Cotchin, Kennedy, Masten & Scooter over Kruezer & Judd anyday!

I'm not a massive wrap for that stat TBH. How's he go by your eye test? He'd be better than Bruce wouldn't he?
yup, I definitely rate him above Josh, whom I do think will be a great backman for the Saints one day, KJ is simply more versatile and more talented.

Off topic I know but thought I'd post it somewhere -
What's the collective noun for a group of drug cheats ?

A. A hird.

How many drug cheats can you fit in to a milk bottle?
A. A Gallen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back