Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
FA is worst for the bottom ranked melbourne sides. Its not quite as bad for the other states but.

Melbourne are going to get pick #3 for a mediocre key position player whose development has stalled.

By default they can flip him for a truly elite young prospect whereas in previous years they'd have had to accept a far inferior deal or watch him walk for literally nothing (see Nick Stevens).

Last year they were able to flip an even shitter version of Mitch Robinson for pick #23, which they ontraded for Bernie Vince who instantly became their best midfielder after Nathan Jones.

Free agency is wonderful for the struggling Melbourne clubs.

At the rate Hird's going, his kids will be denied F/S selection.
He is going to end up as one of the most despised figures in AFL history. Even Bombers supporters will eventually realise that he has done enormous damage to the game, and his egotism and selfishness has irreversibly damaged their once great club.

Has Bomber Thompson paid his $300,000 fine to the AFL yet? He did say earlier in the year that he had not paid a cent and intimated that he had no intention of doing so.
If Hird is dismissed, I would LMAO if the AFL refused to allow him to coach or suspended him for a period for civil disobedience.

Has Bomber Thompson paid his $300,000 fine to the AFL yet? He did say earlier in the year that he had not paid a cent and intimated that he had no intention of doing so.
If Hird is dismissed, I would LMAO if the AFL refused to allow him to coach or suspended him for a period for civil disobedience.
$30,000

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who else thinks Frawley is a deadset campaigner? No respect for that free riding campaigner. Chips are down, go to the best club. What a ******* disgrace.

Is he coming to Port as well? ;)

A mate sent me an email last night: Al Bundy (Married With Children) is on the phone to somebody, and the caption is, "No I will NOT be leaving the shoe store to coach the Adelaide Crows." :)
I like how we have to use our imagination for that meme, still funny as though

Got to admire the loyalty of Robert Flower.

Played his whole career at Melbourne during a time when they were as shitty as they are now and only played finals in his last season. Had many opportunities to leave for greener pastures but chose to stay loyal to the club that gave him his chance.

Died way too young. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP.

Hird strongly believes he and the players are innocent and have not taken performance enhancing drugs. I haven't kept up with the situation but why do people assume that they are guilty? What are the facts that the public do know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back