Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney and Hawthorn face them in the first month and would have beaten them by 150 points minimum. Ridiculous.
Bingo. Teams would have been battling for third and fourth, because the top two would have been settled after round two.

will give you guys credit - when you want to get one of those tag things trending on the front page, you stick with it and get it up to the top

didn't even realise what the #malcom thing was about til I saw it up there - Somehow I knew it must've been a power thing before I even clicked it.

any chance of you guys getting a trending tag that's about your own club, however? Would've thought that would be more your style :thumbsu:

FTFY

will give you guys credit - when you want to get one of those tag things trending on the front page, you stick with it and get it up to the top

We never stop, stop, stop, 'til it's top, top, top.

Doing my tips, who do people think will win out of Carlton and Richmond? First game of the season, no idea what to expect. Richmond would go in favourites, but they can't be trusted, and Carlton were just terrible last year and I don't see them improving much.
Richmond they are s**t but Carlton are worse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#FreeRyder

11082646_10206330807697135_5138659467504411030_n.jpg

*ahem*

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/fanboi-art.954223/page-4#post-37176135

My bad Trewth, if I knew you made it would've given you due credit but hadn't stumbled across that thread.

Saw it on the PAFC Facebook status & posted, fwiw your original uncut one looks much better you've got some serious talent mate.

Thanks man, yeah there's a couple of fan pages that have been reproducing without credit. I do it for free, just to bring joy, but yeah it's kinda annoying. Not your fault though mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back