Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

t0iyv8.jpg

None of you actually believe this bullshit do you? All clubs approach players well before they sign with the club, it isn't anything new. If this does go any further, it sets a very frightening precedent for all AFL clubs.

If this accusation had been made about any other club, including Port, I'd be equally as pissed off. There is just no need to air comments about another club like that, especially when you were still technically coach of another team.

All, none of you are actually enjoying Rucci's s**t are you? That's equally depressing, I thought all Port supporters couldn't stand the bloke either.

Had a look at the Adelaide Now headlines and Rucci already has an article claiming Betts could be suspended, Adelaide penalised draft picks and Trigg suspended for life. See button push button. ;)
It was up at 4 o'clock maybe before the Carlton presser which started at 3.45.

If this accusation had been made about any other club, including Port, I'd be equally as pissed off.
Now, I wouldn't know who's credentials are more believable at this point - disgrunted former employee Mick Malthouse, or Steven 'IBHF' Trigg. But I do know I don't believe this statement.

None of you actually believe this bullshit do you? All clubs approach players well before they sign with the club, it isn't anything new. If this does go any further, it sets a very frightening precedent for all AFL clubs.

If this accusation had been made about any other club, including Port, I'd be equally as pissed off. There is just no need to air comments about another club like that, especially when you were still technically coach of another team.

All, none of you are actually enjoying Rucci's s**t are you? That's equally depressing, I thought all Port supporters couldn't stand the bloke either.
No one is worried about whether the Crows approached Betts' management 18 months in advance, it's about whether there was an agreement. If the Crows had no agreement with him then you have nothing to worry about.

What hurts most is that Port Adelaide have done so much to restore the brand and image of AFL in SA in the wake of the Crows' Tippetgate and Trigg's constant gaffs. This revelation today is a kick in the guts to SA footy. There's barely a less transparent sporting club in Australia than the Crows. I'm certain Trigg has a war-chest of secret deals and skullduggery from his time as Adelaide's CEO

Steven Trigg: A life in football

"A journey of self discovery, clerical errors, enlightenment, and errors in terminology, from one of the top 4 CEOs of his generation"

There actually were people peddling that s**t at one time. Utterly laughable now - even then (ie pre-Tippettgate/Rendell) given theadelaidefootballclub's lack of achievement during his tenure :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

image.jpg

Trigg : [chuckles] I'm sorry, I can't disclose any information about Eddie's secret, illegal contract.
[hangs up]

Trigg: Oh, crap. I shouldn't have said it was Eddie... Oh, crap. I shouldn't have said it was a secret... Oh, crap! I *certainly* shouldn't have said it was illegal!
[sits back, fanning himself]
Ah, it's too hot here.

Pretty disappointed about Mick's sacking. That Trigg is a cancer to any club that he goes too, you guys should be thankful he ain't at your club.

Even John Elliott would make a better CEO than Trigg!

Had a quick look at the Kamry Korporation Kustomers board and it is pure gold. One bozo wants to sue Malted Milkhouse and Carlton for deformation. My sides are permanently split.
This would be a fantastic outcome!

No doubt about it. The only thing that could suggest there is an element of truth is Triggy's history in hiding things.

Ditts grilling roo about trigg and how the crows supported him despite his huge * up on tippett and now the malthouse comments. Roo is pissweak. Deflection central. "I wasn't there" he says.

Had a quick look at the Kamry Korporation Kustomers board and it is pure gold. One bozo wants to sue Malted Milkhouse and Carlton for deformation. My sides are permanently split.
I'd be angry too is they deformed me...

Really hope Mick stands by his comments and doesn't say he was misquoted or that following through would be too stressful and unfair on Nanette

I doubt the Crows have done anything wrong. Nothing wrong with talking to players or their managers. All clubs would do it. All clubs have been doing the same with Aish for example.

maybe we are starting to see the reason behind the crows not dismissing Trigg earlier, he knows of all those skeletons and tippertgate is the tip of the ice berg

I doubt the Crows have done anything wrong. Nothing wrong with talking to players or their managers. All clubs would do it. All clubs have been doing the same with Aish for example.
I doubt it too but I wouldn't put anything past Trigg. He has form and I wouldn't dare doubt the level of his incompetence

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back