List Mgmt. 2016 Trade and Free Agency Targets Part 1

Who do you hope we target?

• Daniel Rich - Brisbane Lions (Free Agent)

Votes: 21 7.5%
  • Jaeger O'Meara - Gold Coast Suns (Trade)

Votes: 112 40.1%
  • Dion Prestia - Gold Coast Suns (Trade)

Votes: 53 19.0%
  • Tom Lynch - Gold Coast Suns(Trade)

Votes: 24 8.6%
  • Ollie Wines - Port (Trade)

Votes: 55 19.7%
  • Other

Votes: 65 23.3%
  • Peter Wright - Gold Coast Suns (Trade)

Votes: 23 8.2%
  • Tom Rockliff

Votes: 15 5.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He played forward at Essendon ;)
Yes he did, but we have been told many on here, that he was told he would play back

Trust me I'm never an optimist about us, but I feel Tom isn't leaving at all

As I said before my brothers mate (Blues fan) said he was going there as a forward next year. He rang me to ask if he was any good. This wouldn't have been of any interest except when I was talking to Tom Lee at the jumper presentation we were talking footy in general and he asked me what I thought of the Blues this year and when I said they don't have any forwards who can kick goals he did a bit of a pause like he was thinking. I hope he stays and takes over from Dempster though.

Richo doesn't rate defenders so Marchbank surely not a target! I'd think we are looking closely at Giants and Suns, plus a couple of youngsters out West.

May be we should refer to our defenders as reverse forwards so he doesn't nut out.

All these jokes on here about Chris Mayne.....

..... seriously, if we picked up Chris Mayne, I would give up barracking for StKilda & join the plastics just down the road from where I live
Check who liked my post... people might hate its but its a good money ball move

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We wanna play finals in 2018. Look how long harvey has gone on. Would give us some needed height

Hopefully chooses us over GWS
Would be an upgrade on Membrey & we'll need a good forward line workhorse to hit the logos post-Riewoldt

I'm warming to the idea....

dgq5k4z.jpg

It's finally happened, Defacto. You've lost your mind.

Looks out of control doesnt it

Think we're all sick of Hawthorn?
Wait till the GWS win six in a row, smack- bang in the middle of our supposed window.
Onya AFL :(

Think we're all sick of Hawthorn?
Wait till the GWS win six in a row, smack- bang in the middle of our supposed window.
Onya AFL :(

Yep melt down on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back