14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

Are all Bayern fans as arrogant as you? Kroos left and Shaqiri wants to leave. Not everyone wants to go to Bayern. Reus is quoted as saying that he will never play for Bayern. I hope he keeps to his principles rather than selling out like Neuer.
Get a clue. Only reason Kroos left is because Bayern wouldn't offer him the money he wanted. Shaqiri wants to leave to get gametime. No starter wants to leave Bayern that's why Man U were never a chance at getting Robben, Mueller etc

Get a clue. Only reason Kroos left is because Bayern wouldn't offer him the money he wanted. Shaqiri wants to leave to get gametime. No starter wants to leave Bayern that's why Man U were never a chance at getting Robben, Mueller etc
lol Kroos wanted to go mate and Bayern didn't want to lose him. Correct, Shaqiri wants to leave. Why would your players leave for United now when they aren't in the champions league? We took Hargreaves off you when we were in the UCL.

lol Kroos wanted to go mate and Bayern didn't want to lose him. Correct, Shaqiri wants to leave. Why would your players leave for United now when they aren't in the champions league? We took Hargreaves off you when we were in the UCL.
LOL no Kroos didn't want to go he just wanted to be the teams highest paid player or near there. If you knew anything rather than just claiming you do you'd know Bayern has a solid wage structure and will only offer big money to players who have played for the team for many years e.g. Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Ribery. Even Robben isn't in the top 3 paid players at the club.

Yeah when Bayern were s**t about 8 yrs ago. How'd Hargreaves work out for Man Utd?

LOL no Kroos didn't want to go he just wanted to be the teams highest paid player or near there. If you knew anything rather than just claiming you do you'd know Bayern has a solid wage structure and will only offer big money to players who have played for the team for many years e.g. Lahm, Schweinsteiger, Ribery. Even Robben isn't in the top 3 paid players at the club.

Yeah when Bayern were s**t about 8 yrs ago. How'd Hargreaves work out for Man Utd?
Sure Kroos didn't want to play for Real Madrid despite saying it was his dream to play for Real. :drunk:

Nice injury troll mate. Hargreaves won 1 UCL & 1 Premier League Title. 17M well spent. Thanks for playing.

Pep just did not rate Kroos as highly for whatever reason and refused to pay him as much as he was asking for, that is all

And if you think 17 million spent on a guy camping in your treatment room is money well spent then you're the only one being arrogant
Given the transfer fees paid by both of our clubs this year, 17M for a key contributor to a Champions League Trophy and Premier League Trophy is money well spent.

Understatement, but Dortmund need the win against Frankfurt this week, i have a good feeling :). Looking forward to Munich/Leverkusen game also

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol this is getting worse :p i still think we can turn it around though. Good to see Nuri back even if only on the bench, i cant wait till he is playing again.

for some reason i thought Munich & Leverkusen were supposed to play in that matchday :S

The fans and execs are still 100% behind Klopp, as am I. This is a bad period of course but I believe he (and the players) can get us back up the table with our support.

Also, good to see Mathew Leckie continue his good form for Ingolstadt with another goal and assist against Vfl Bochum.

Sad to see bochum on the slide after some good early season form - will be hard to make top 3 from here. Super hot at the top

Remove this Banner Ad

Back