14/15 Bundesliga

Remove this Banner Ad

Like i've said before as well, i still believe we will make it back up into the top four. Title is gone but seeing the start we had top three has to be the target now.

Does anyone else think that Bayerns strngth is hurting the perception of the league? I believ that if you place Bayern in any other League they would dominate just as much.

hahaha, yes because of the quality of 1 or 2 teams in la liga (of which nobody is disputing) means whole bundesliga is poor? okay how about you go back to la liga thread.

Bundas is the second most even league in the world. After Bayern you can put a blanket over about eight teams IMO.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ja i heard he had a serious injury. Unfortunate for Bayern as he is important for them, could they drop points? maybe

For those who are interested - I'm sure all fans of Australian Football will be also

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...idenfeller-beim-bvb-beerben.html#omsmtwkicker
langerak800-1416476495.jpg

Quick summary of the article - Weidenfeller is contracted until 2016, and is not sure if he will play on past 36 - but Zorc has denied rumours of looking abroad for a replacement, saying he has two of the best goalkeepers in the league, and it would be smart for Langerak to be the replacement.

Talks about his record - 19 wins out of 22 games - basically states that on all the information that Kicker has, although there is currently no succession plan, Langerak is likely to take over in the not too distant future

For those who are interested - I'm sure all fans of Australian Football will be also

http://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/...idenfeller-beim-bvb-beerben.html#omsmtwkicker
langerak800-1416476495.jpg

Quick summary of the article - Weidenfeller is contracted until 2016, and is not sure if he will play on past 36 - but Zorc has denied rumours of looking abroad for a replacement, saying he has two of the best goalkeepers in the league, and it would be smart for Langerak to be the replacement.

Talks about his record - 19 wins out of 22 games - basically states that on all the information that Kicker has, although there is currently no succession plan, Langerak is likely to take over in the not too distant future
I have heard talk of us looking to get Kevin Trapp...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back