Training 2015/16 preseason training (discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep , in front by a fair margin in the runs and was told to take it down a gear. Crozier also looked really fit and ran with Lachie .

If Neale could step up another level this year it would be amazing.

Both he and Barlow distributing to Mundy, Fyfe, Bennell, Hill to kick inside 50 would go a long way to an elite midfield.

Get the feeling Lachie will be in our leadership group very soon. Great to read that Harley and Mora completed full sessions, running and ball work wise :thumbsu:
Pick #2 and Pick #4

Both with full preseasons please please please

More lookers than players this morning.Nice to see Gaskin and Fred and great to meet Dannythedoorman.
Not much to add from Gaskins report but the positive was that there where no stragglers on the runs. Hannath surprised by keeping up with Taberner.
Footballs came out very early in the session and skills were OK considering the lay of. Mora looked great and completed a full session without any strapping on his knees.We were told that he is pain free for the first time in a long time but were also reminded its only the first day. Hughes has bulked up and looks great,the Irishman also trained well. Clancee,DeLuca and Sutcliffe ran laps with Clancee looking trim and with a new hair cut. Neale and Crozier led the runs by a good margin. Bennell looked fit and finished a full session.. The training the house down award must go to Mora just because we love him.:):rainbow::rainbow:

Hmm... two ways to look at this one. Either Hannath has gotten a hell of a lot quicker or Taberner is regressing....

This time a year ago Neale was in a moon boot. When he returned he was struggling in the repeat running exercises for nearly all of the running sessions up until the preseason games. He had a fantastic year for a player who had an interrupted preseason. Imagine if Lachie can improve by 10 -15% next season. Happy days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hasn't tabs been overseas? Maybe he's come back a little underdone. It is day 1 remember

But jeez hannath needed to lose some kg, add some endurance + mobility to his game so let's hope it's the latter

Any call on when he will start running salim malik?

As far as I'm aware there was no info given on that but he did still look a bit proppy. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come out on the track until just before or after the Christmas break.

As far as I'm aware there was no info given on that but he did still look a bit proppy. I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't come out on the track until just before or after the Christmas break.
Do you know when the christmas break is? So I can book my flights around it haha #commitment

Remove this Banner Ad

Back