2015 Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Too many people on here that would rather spend time and energy commenting on what clubs are going to be like in 2-3 years, that they're not gonna last or sustain this run blah blah, it's so negative. YES it is important to think about the future but let's not lose sight of the current situation we are in and enjoy it. We have a club that has come up from division 3 and is clearly on top... whats the opposite of that? Coming up a grade and getting pantsed every week. We have Hursty who have a bunch of young pups coming up the ranks who are playing senior footy with Division 1 champions, who, yes, won't be around in a couple of years time but for the time they spend with this young list there impact will be there to see for many years to come.

Here is a thought, how about we appreciate and talk about the fact that the Divvy 2 standard has improved, clubs have become more professional and the whole perception of division 2 has gotten a lot better.

Panton Hill and Mernda are the only teams you can put a line through winning the flag this year.

even diamo have a chance.

Its the most even and competitive division 2 for a long time. Who cares about what teams are paying etc. Its the last year they will be able to do it anyway with the new points system coming in.

Will be a fantastic finals series for whoever makes it.

Love the last two posts.
Enjoy the football.
Any way my mail can get stuffed, Nick Sandy posted a photo passing the Bali volcano's lol. If was this week or not who knows but anyway play on.

I can finally guarantee a perfect tipping week. Put me down for four.

BYE.
BYE.
BYE.
and BYE.

Love the last two posts.
Enjoy the football.
Any way my mail can get stuffed, Nick Sandy posted a photo passing the Bali volcano's lol. If was this week or not who knows but anyway play on.

I can finally guarantee a perfect tipping week. Put me down for four.

BYE.
BYE.
BYE.
and BYE.
Well put J of Js. Sandy either surfing or skiing. Wats v burra for me

Great win by my Wats boys. Andy B on fire snagging 5 and Crawf played a beauty too. All this and arguably one of the better forwards in comp Jezza still out.

He may not.
But means nothing. played 2 weeks ago also and still had meetings at clubs. Still playing i think while trying to sort something out.

I THINK.

I don't know the guy but if this is true hope he has a valid reason for talking to other clubs otherwise it's a bit ordinary. Bacchus Marsh travelling ok as well so heading for finals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hurting today after the pingers got us by a point yesterday. Bumped in Hooch Dowell at the Northern last night as i went in to visit a mate. His ankle looked like a balloon. Not positive as its his reconstructed one. Had a quick chat about game. Their intentions were very clear. Rough up thomo and that they did he said. Still even after result he said thomo are a hard side and on a big ground will trouble the bloods. Hooch said Curtis and Murphy led the physical stuff. Even had a thomo forward off with head knock from 1st qtr. He said crowd was massive and umpiring ordinary with home team getting an arm chair ride.
Hows your mate Hooch Dowell pulled up?

see on the nfl transfer list, aquilina got a clearance from mernda AGAIN heading to diamond creek?? would have to be the 1 guy whose played at almost every club

see on the nfl transfer list, aquilina got a clearance from mernda AGAIN heading to diamond creek?? would have to be the 1 guy whose played at almost every club
Not a club person thinks he is a lot better than what he actually is. If he forgets about politics could be good for a club

Well after coming off a perfect week last week I will try again this week.
Bridges 12 points - we will see where both teams are at.
Bloods 60 plus - no comments
Hill - Got no idea about this game.
Eagles - 3 points, again good to see where both teams are at.

Good luck to all involved.

Lalor - mernda
Nothing game, no injury to scott
Lalor 39pts

Creek - whit
Great game this, creek not that bad a win could see them really push for finals
Whit by 4 goals

Hbridge - stars
Game of the round, hbridge very classy side premiership favs.
Hbridge 13pts

Phill - thomo
Thomo get their man abela back but lose their skipper, phill have been so close this year
Thomo to win, only just 3 pts

Footy's back with a couple of interesting matchups.

Hurstbridge vs Fitzroy Stars. Expecting a ripper of a game here with the Bridges to sneak home from the Stars.
Diamond Creek vs Whittlesea. This could and can go either way but think the Eagles can put away the Demons.
Panton Hill vs Thomastown. Expecting the Bears to bounce back and squash the Redbacks.
Lalor vs Mernda. Sometimes the obvious winners don't materalise, but can't see teh Bloods losing this one to the Demons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back