Vic 2017 Northcote By-Election - GREENS GAIN

Remove this Banner Ad

It will be a tight contest. I wouldn't be surprised if the Greens won the seat as the area has been trending that way for some time.

To me, it seems there's a lot more support for the Greens than Labor around the place. Just walking around there are ALOT of Greens posters up in peoples houses and on fences, etc. I know this doesn't really mean anything and it could be limited to the areas I frequent but thought it interesting none the less.

Save that the Greens have just voted with the Liberals to block the construction of new public housing in Ashburton. As Sir Humphrey Appleby would say to his Minister, a 'courageous' choice made by the Greens on the eve of a by-election where one of the major issues is housing affordability.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Save that the Greens have just voted with the Liberals to block the construction of new public housing in Ashburton. As Sir Humphrey Appleby would say to his Minister, a 'courageous' choice made by the Greens on the eve of a by-election where one of the major issues is housing affordability.

Link?

Facts are smear now?

More the drawing a very long bow between Somyurek's bad behaviour and the fact Burns is in the same faction as Somyurek.

But the Greens shouldn't throw stones about factionalism given the s**t they pull with their own factions in NSW.

For the local political aficionados.

i2JIsne.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back