Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

pies will probably have pick 8 or 9 but will need to add something.
Add what though? GWS have everything. If we give them another player they will just be playing in the 2s! A lot of people are saying pies and Richmond have nothing to offer is right because they don't need any more first round players playing in the NEAFL

Add what though? GWS have everything. If we give them another player they will just be playing in the 2s! A lot of people are saying pies and Richmond have nothing to offer is right because they don't need any more first round players playing in the NEAFL

There is nothing you would want from North then Either

Would be surprised if we haven't or won't make an offer. Particularly as Roos acknowledged we will go after a top mid

I say there be a lot of Teams talking to his Manager and saying what they would offer IF he chooses that side

Give us all your best picks.
For the next 2 years i can see us drafting only academy.
But who knows

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

IF That is Allowed I reckon pies could Offer the next 2 years 1st Round Picks

With a couple of academy players coming through this yr they will want draft picks. I dare say we would look at trading our first rounder and then some how trade for another first rounder to get a deal done. Assuming he wants to come to the pies of course

With a couple of academy players coming through this yr they will want draft picks. I dare say we would look at trading our first rounder and then some how trade for another first rounder to get a deal done. Assuming he wants to come to the pies of course
There are 2 this year and there is supposedly 4 next year that are even better.
So yeah we need 1st round picks

Firstly I don't believe Carlisle would want to go to GWS or treloar to Essendon however how would Carlisle and Pick 5 for treloar and Plowman go?
Treloar worth more than pick 5, Carlisle worth 8 to 15 in this draft Plowman would be a nice prospect at Essendon who would be lost further down the shuffle at gws

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We do not want to get rid of Witts. It is more about looking at where GWS is deficient in and offering someone you may want. Would you prefer more of the same?? we can offer Kennedy
Every pie keeps saying how great he is and yet every pie wants to be rid of him.

Let me clarify. We dont want to lose treloar. If we had a choice this argument would be over.
As such we arent going to hand him over for a list clogger. Its a waste especially with what we already have in NeAFL and wanting this year and next from the academies.

Firstly I don't believe Carlisle would want to go to GWS or treloar to Essendon however how would Carlisle and Pick 5 for treloar and Plowman go?
Treloar worth more than pick 5, Carlisle worth 8 to 15 in this draft Plowman would be a nice prospect at Essendon who would be lost further down the shuffle at gws

We'll take Hooker off your hands, straight swap.

At the end of the day GWS will have to compromise with Collingwood, if Treloar nominates Pies then pretty have GWS over a barrel, first round and a Witts or Kennedy or Seedsman is more than generous me thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We do not want to get rid of Witts. It is more about looking at where GWS is deficient in and offering someone you may want. Would you prefer more of the same?? we can offer Kennedy

Every week passes and I see Lobb becoming better than Witts as a fwd/ruck. I just dont see this perceived deficiency in the list that people are talking about. Big bodied defender is where its at player wise otherwise picks.

Every week passes and I see Lobb becoming better than Witts as a fwd/ruck. I just dont see this perceived deficiency in the list that people are talking about. Big bodied defender is where its at player wise otherwise picks.
You guys still interested in Howe?

I was surprised to hear you guys were into him in such a big way last year.

You guys still interested in Howe?

I was surprised to hear you guys were into him in such a big way last year.

No idea, my take on it was we got an extra early pick and looked at getting an established player, the guys targeted were all 3rd fwd types, Breust, SJ, Howe. With the quicker than expected emergence of McCarthy the interest might be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back