Traded Adam Treloar [traded w/ #28 to Collingwood for #7, #65, 2016 first rounder]

Remove this Banner Ad

At the end of the day GWS will have to compromise with Collingwood, if Treloar nominates Pies then pretty have GWS over a barrel, first round and a Witts or Kennedy or Seedsman is more than generous me thinking.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No they won't. If the pies can't get the deal done about 3-4 other clubs will jump on him in either of the drafts

Every week passes and I see Lobb becoming better than Witts as a fwd/ruck. I just dont see this perceived deficiency in the list that people are talking about. Big bodied defender is where its at player wise otherwise picks.

Witts might be seen as the long term replacement for mummy

I'm not the list manager but whatever is the best offer. One would assume the going is 2 first rounders so whoever has the best picks that he's also happy to join.

The rumours are strong he's gone so it will come down to what is fair and equitable.

There are only 2 ruckman who we would want (Naitanui,Goldstein) and neither is available so why get a developing ruckman when we have 3.

For mine if there was a way we could engineer a top 2 pick to secure Weitering we should look at it as he is something we don't have.

I also like Parish as a replacement for Treloar but I think with Hopper and Kennedy coming in we probably won't go that way.

I'm not the list manager but whatever is the best offer. One would assume the going is 2 first rounders so whoever has the best picks that he's also happy to join.

The rumours are strong he's gone so it will come down to what is fair and equitable.

There are only 2 ruckman who we would want (Naitanui,Goldstein) and neither is available so why get a developing ruckman when we have 3.

For mine if there was a way we could engineer a top 2 pick to secure Weitering we should look at it as he is something we don't have.

I also like Parish as a replacement for Treloar but I think with Hopper and Kennedy coming in we probably won't go that way.

I thought this too until I remembered you traded boyd pick 1 power forward for Griffen and pick 5 and some salary cap relief

So maybe they'd be happy losing treloar if they got a good established player back in return

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't rule out Carlton offering Henderson up as an option in a trade scenario. He would fit in well at GWS.

You think Treloar would think of joining Carlton after spending so many years at a GWS side on the bottom of the ladder?

No chance.

The kid will be seriously hungry for wins and finals football, along with money, that'll be a big factor in where he goes.

You think Treloar would think of joining Carlton after spending so many years at a GWS side on the bottom of the ladder?

No chance.

The kid will be seriously hungry for wins and finals football, along with money, that'll be a big factor in where he goes.

Didnt say anything about him going to Carlton. But if pies could send something to blues to get Henderson to Giants, it could work.

Pies get Treloar
Giants get Henderson and pies first pick
Blues get pies second pick and a young fringe mid like Kennedy

Surely Treloar is valued about the same as Beams

Didnt say anything about him going to Carlton. But if pies could send something to blues to get Henderson to Giants, it could work.

Pies get Treloar
Giants get Henderson and pies first pick
Blues get pies second pick and a young fringe mid like Kennedy

Surely Treloar is valued about the same as Beams

Henderson doesnt want to move interstate.

Also, Giants do not have the cap room to replace Treloar with a very expensive player, they will want very early picks (and rightly so) or inexpensive players.

Henderson doesnt want to move interstate.

Also, Giants do not have the cap room to replace Treloar with a very expensive player, they will want very early picks (and rightly so) or inexpensive players.
No we dont want inexpensive players. They are list cloggers to us. Have you seen our side in the magoos? We have talent to burn. We need top picks

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

No we dont want inexpensive players. They are list cloggers to us. Have you seen our side in the magoos? We have talent to burn. We need top picks

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I didnt mean list cloggers, I meant very talented players who wouldnt be on a lot of money (say guys on draftee contracts or 2-3 years in).

But yes I agree GWS will want very early picks for Treloar which means I think 3 or 4 clubs might be needed to get a deal done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back