Traded Patrick Dangerfield [traded w/ pick 50 to Geelong for 9, 28 and Gore]

Remove this Banner Ad

No because I keep getting told by you when I post something Scott or Roo or Connors has said that they are lying LOL

I think you should take these People on face value, I would love to see you face to face with either Roo or Scott and call them a lier

when did i say they were lying?

go back and read what i posted

I would say a reasonable offer For PD is around $1 million what would you consider reasonable for PD?

exactly my point!!!

ask someone else and they may have a different opinion on what a reasonable offer is...

at the saints i'd have no problem with handing dangerfield 1.6m a year for 5 years and consider that a reasonable offer. sydney would consider their offer to buddy a reasonable offer

Scott probably has a different opinion to both of us

the problem is you are claiming your interpretation as FACT

unless you have a presser where scott says "we will offer patrick dangerfield X over Y years on Z terms" then you are just assuming like everyone else on here

a) Geelong's and Adelaide's idea of "reasonable" is different.

b) Roo is talking tough for the fans and media until the Crows' season is over.

Really struggling to understand why you have such difficulty with this.

on a) couldnt agree more. its very rare clubs will have the same opinion on a player or what they are worth

Yeah the guy who was our footy ops boss until December wouldn't know anything!!

He brought in abllett which has nothing to do with the Dangerfield situation! Saying they offered ablet 1.1 Million is Danger better than Ablett and a club legend like Abblett. Its a bit of a pointless call. And it was intepreted by myself that that Balme was quoting on Dangerfield after all its the Dangerfiled thread.

Best sticking to the club for information, I mean you could listen to Ling if you wanted he has plenty to say on the matter but he is like every other media outlet. But Roo and Scott seem reliable club sources.

http://www.3aw.com.au/news/cameron-...patrick-dangerfield-deal-20150629-gi0wzn.html

He brought in abllett which has nothing to do with the Dangerfield situation! Saying they offered ablet 1.1 Million is Danger better than Ablett and a club legend like Abblett. Its a bit of a pointless call. And it was intepreted by myself that that Balme was quoting on Dangerfield after all its the Dangerfiled thread.

Best sticking to the club for information, I mean you could listen to Ling if you wanted he has plenty to say on the matter but he is like every other media outlet. But Roo and Scott seem reliable club sources.

http://www.3aw.com.au/news/cameron-...patrick-dangerfield-deal-20150629-gi0wzn.html
Who cares what Ling says frankly. If we have to offer 1.1-1.2m then we will. You're giving too much credence to comments about a pay structure.

Who cares what Ling says frankly. If we have to offer 1.1-1.2m then we will. You're giving too much credence to comments about a pay structure.

I said the only ones I listen too are the clubs and said lings BS is just that.

So all I have heard from the clubs on the issue, is Roo advised any reasonable offer will be matched, and I am gathering you listen to Scotts Press conferance about Geelongs pay structure. So what specualtion can be drawn from what the clubs have had to say? The rest is BS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So all I have heard from the clubs on the issue, is Roo advised any reasonable offer will be matched, and I am gathering you listen to Scotts Press conferance about Geelongs pay structure. So what specualtion can be drawn from what the clubs have had to say? The rest is BS
Scott has also said that Stephen Wells has deciding say on List management decisions, so his POV on pay structure may not be relevant.

Last edited:
Scott has also said that Stephen Wells as deciding say on List management decisions, so his POV on pay structure may not be relevant.

Has Stephen Wells been quoted in the media? You are only going to listen to a Geelong official whether it be Hocking, Scott, Wells whoever, the same as Adelaide along with Connors or PD himself. Forget other Player Managers or other clubs

Has Stephen Wells been quoted in the media? You are only going to listen to a Geelong official whether it be Hocking, Scott, Wells whoever, the same as Adelaide along with Connors or PD himself. Forget other Player Managers or other clubs
Quoted in the media on what? He's had about half a dozen interviews in his whole time at the club, besides he's too busy during the season scouting players.

Quoted in the media on what? He's had about half a dozen interviews in his whole time at the club, besides he's too busy during the season scouting players.

Yeah busy guy but scott has time to talk about geelongs pay structure! hahahahahaha

The man just needs to get a job like scott so he can sit back and smell the roses

When did Scott mention anything about pay structure?

I can't believe how all of the Geelong and Crows supporters have fallen for Connor's remarks that is is only between Adelaide and Geelong.

You only have to go back to 2013 and remember all the lies that Liam Pickering said about Buddy's contract

The whole Adelaide and Geelong thing is a smokescreen to throw everyone off the scent.

IMO a deal was verbally agreed to ages ago and he is gone otherwise there would be nothing to stop him re-signing months ago.

If I had to guess, he will be playing in stripes next year, the only thing is to work out what colour - either black or white or brown and gold.

I can't believe how all of the Geelong and Crows supporters have fallen for Connor's remarks that is is only between Adelaide and Geelong.

You only have to go back to 2013 and remember all the lies that Liam Pickering said about Buddy's contract

The whole Adelaide and Geelong thing is a smokescreen to throw everyone off the scent.

IMO a deal was verbally agreed to ages ago and he is gone otherwise there would be nothing to stop him re-signing months ago.

If I had to guess, he will be playing in stripes next year, the only thing is to work out what colour - either black or white or brown and gold.

"If I had to guess" sums everything you've stated up.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Danger to the Hawks is supposed to be a secret.

If Danger had already commited to Geelong they would not need to be putting on that rediculous "come home paddy" movement. It appears to me that Geelong are still trying to convince him to come home, rather than he is coming home.
For what its worth I think he is gone, but I dont think Geelong is the only option for him.
Um you are aware that's a News Limited Newspaper not the football club?

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Danger to the Hawks is supposed to be a secret.

168608_e1a0aec52cfcc2d444f7907e1d3c1c8f.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back