EDFL Division 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this is a bit of banter. He means 1600 a week to cover both and don't forget Portelli will want a small slice as well.. Not sure they are demanding this type of money in div2 but whatever they are offered would be the highest at any div2 club.. Not sure many clubs would have this spare cash unless they have injuries to there top players and therefore spare cash in the budget.,
Was only joking about the $80 a game as I'm sure that the guy that originally suggesting 1600 for the both is also joking.

They will probably let them go to save $$$.
Hadfield and CD are fighting for Dilizia and Sarkis just a bonus of fit.
Hope either club has at least $1600 cos they wont play for free!
Even if KP do clear these players. They still have to get permission from hillside as well. Could cost districts double. I'm sure hillside won't clear them for nothing

Even if KP do clear these players. They still have to get permission from hillside as well. Could cost districts double. I'm sure hillside won't clear them for nothing

Why would hillside need to give permission when they cleared them to Keilor Park?
CD should just stick with the list have now and not waste time or money. How often to blow ins come into a club mid season and cause havoc amongst the playing group, only makes the coach look like he doesn't trust the current list to get the job done.

Why would hillside need to give permission when they cleared them to Keilor Park?
CD should just stick with the list have now and not waste time or money. How often to blow ins come into a club mid season and cause havoc amongst the playing group, only makes the coach look like he doesn't trust the current list to get the job done.
If want to move to another club in EDFL you must get permission from both clubs not just one.

is Turbos mail a Keilor Park man or Pascoe Vale man?
He's on the Pacco bandwagon.

G'day My North,
Im trying to reduce my big footy input but will answer your question. I follow Pacco (as well as a VFL side) but do have a few friends connected at KP. I keep a close eye on how they are going and attended a few twilight matches this year.

With regards to jumping on the Pacco bandwagon I started to follow Pacco from mid 2013 and supported them last year when they were struggling. I'm not from Pacco originally but the club has welcomed me in and I personally find it one of the best clubs going around. I'm happy to follow a club through good & bad times and just think EDFL premier is great footy. I even watch other sides if I'm free like the good Friday game and any Sunday matches.

Cheers!

G'day My North,
Im trying to reduce my big footy input but will answer your question. I follow Pacco (as well as a VFL side) but do have a few friends connected at KP. I keep a close eye on how they are going and attended a few twilight matches this year.

With regards to jumping on the Pacco bandwagon I started to follow Pacco from mid 2013 and supported them last year when they were struggling. I'm not from Pacco originally but the club has welcomed me in and I personally find it one of the best clubs going around. I'm happy to follow a club through good & bad times and just think EDFL premier is great footy. I even watch other sides if I'm free like the good Friday game and any Sunday matches.

Cheers!

why are you reducing you big footy input, has someone from Pacco told you to keep a lid on it?, premerships are not won in May

so Pacco not his club?, was on the marby bandwagon for a while the other year?

G'day mate,
Once again I must point out I was NOT following Marby during the years they won there premierships but after that. Followed them the year they got beat in the semi by Greenvale at Keilor. Think it was 2011 and then followed Marby for a couple of years. Had my reasons why I was there originally and really enjoyed the Sat arvo's at Marby but once again I was involved elsewhere as well. Some really good passionate people at Marby.
So I'm not someone who jumps on bandwagons as it's all about hard work to achieve success. I value the underdogs so to speak, but it's more about good people and good culture that attracts me to clubs.

PS: I haven't taken the replies in a negative way just clearlibg up where my alliances are with and I do have my reasons for following particular clubs which I won't disclose.

Cheers all and I think Pacco over Abers by 8pts. But as long as it's a good close game played at the highest standard I will be as happy as will everyone who attends..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

why are you reducing you big footy input, has someone from Pacco told you to keep a lid on it?, premerships are not won in May

No mate, im not the type of person to be told what to do..

Its just some people are getting on my nerves (not you) but maybe I have been getting involved in things I probably shouldn't. Not to worry, happy to liaise with the "good" people and maybe stick to premier only..

I'm sure my posts relating to the recent Pacco games I attended against Strathmore & Greenvale were fair assessments of the games without being negative against anyone. In the end we all dislike our rivals on game day ( "you against us") but respect them all. It's a tough league and we all have ups and downs. Clubs like Pacco love to compete & challenge against the best as that's the aim.
What do people class as best? Well it's the clubs that are always up there competing for premierships like the Strathmore, Greenvales, Abers. I'm sure "all" clubs think these 3 are regularly up there, with Abers like the Collingwood of EDFL in which everyone wants to beat..

Anyway that's how I see it as a footy follower not just through my Pacco glasses. Lol

Turbo think you will find the old coach stepped down early January so think he had plenty of time to get it right
Why have players walked out on the club?
And looking at the results the coach hasn't played the last two weeks what's going on there?

I am pretty sure he is injured. I went and watched the moonee valley game and saw him limp off. I am sure if he was right to play he would. Doesnt anyone know what he is like? Seems to be copping it from pillar to post.

I am pretty sure he is injured. I went and watched the moonee valley game and saw him limp off. I am sure if he was right to play he would. Doesnt anyone know what he is like? Seems to be copping it from pillar to post.

Yeah he had an ice pack on his ankle so guessing it's a 3-4 week injury. Should be back this week or maybe after the break. I don't see his brothers name either so not sure why his not playing as he goes ok.
He shouldn't be copping it, as IMO his doing well. Will be better next year (if he decides to stay) but playing coaches need help, even the best ones. Being appointed late didn't allow him time to get people to help him as I'm sure he was kind of "pushed" into it. Even helpers will need to be knowledgeable, support you and get the respect of the playing group and they might also want some kind of money.. This is not an easy job in div2 and these people don't fall off trees..

The club being placed in div2 when the division was made, was not good for Keilor Park. They were a proud A grade club a long time ago and produced some good AFL footballers in Misiti, Mercuri & Peveril but all these guys have moved on. It would be great for someone like Peveril (as his currently involved in coaching) to come back and help but I just can't see it happening.
A few years back they appointed club legend Leigh Coles as coach but even he had enough after a few years (which must of been bad as Leigh is pretty dedicated and loves KP) which really set the club back and they are slowly rebuilding but it's a constant challenge from what I hear..

Back to now and KP have got there first win which most people didn't think would happen, so maybe they are back on track and might string a few wins together in the second half of the year. Things can turn quickly as we all know..
I'm sure it was very challenging to coach some players who were recruited to the club but we're difficult to manage without support. But they have moved on so maybe the club has also..

I say good luck to Loui, Brad and the boys as they are a good club which I'm sure the others clubs in div2 will support..

Cheers

Silly talk...
3 games played in great spirit.. Terrific standard , hard at the ball , physical games.
Not even a scuffle on the day. Think whoever started the stupid rumour wasn't even at the game..

I heard the game got called off ?
I watched the senior game and there wasn't nothing of the sort. Quite a good game that ebbed and flowed a bit for the most part. Haddy just a little too strong in the end. Very tall side are Roxy and that probably hurt them in the end. Haddy just ran all over them with run and carry in the final quarter.

Yeah he had an ice pack on his ankle so guessing it's a 3-4 week injury. Should be back this week or maybe after the break. I don't see his brothers name either so not sure why his not playing as he goes ok.
He shouldn't be copping it, as IMO his doing well. Will be better next year (if he decides to stay) but playing coaches need help, even the best ones. Being appointed late didn't allow him time to get people to help him as I'm sure he was kind of "pushed" into it. Even helpers will need to be knowledgeable, support you and get the respect of the playing group and they might also want some kind of money.. This is not an easy job in div2 and these people don't fall off trees..

The club being placed in div2 when the division was made, was not good for Keilor Park. They were a proud A grade club a long time ago and produced some good AFL footballers in Misiti, Mercuri & Peveril but all these guys have moved on. It would be great for someone like Peveril (as his currently involved in coaching) to come back and help but I just can't see it happening.
A few years back they appointed club legend Leigh Coles as coach but even he had enough after a few years (which must of been bad as Leigh is pretty dedicated and loves KP) which really set the club back and they are slowly rebuilding but it's a constant challenge from what I hear..

Back to now and KP have got there first win which most people didn't think would happen, so maybe they are back on track and might string a few wins together in the second half of the year. Things can turn quickly as we all know..
I'm sure it was very challenging to coach some players who were recruited to the club but we're difficult to manage without support. But they have moved on so maybe the club has also..

I say good luck to Loui, Brad and the boys as they are a good club which I'm sure the others clubs in div2 will support..

Cheers

Cheers
Hey turbo you seem to know alot about kp.
I got a mate that plays at east sunburg and he thinks he saw the coach in a moon boot. He saw some one on the sidelines yelling out instructions so it must of been him. And that guy looked like the coach. The only young one. So if that's the case it must not be this week. Shed any light on the coach being in a moon boot turbo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back