EDFL Premier Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon Glenroy did last season? It's a slippery slope once that starts happening. Look at Glenroy now..
It’s a horrible look and they should have done a lot more to get a side on the park, regardless of result. You don’t forfeit!
A once proud and successful club been struggling for a long time now and at least at this stage they will survive again. Each year (APW, C’Burn) there has been an even worse team that’s forced them to stay in Premier and it could happen again. They need to get go back and consolidate as a club, they haven’t exactly saved money the past few years either, unfortunately it just ends up being big overs for players that deliver little on field and nothing off it!
The one positive is they finally have a capable coach, they need him to stay and rebuild it from scratch.
I’d like to see the EDFL table the double relegation in Premier as well. Likely West Coburg and Deer Park would play off and both capable of competing in Premier next season. I’m not sure AH or EDS would win Div.1 this season ?

It’s a horrible look and they should have done a lot more to get a side on the park, regardless of result. You don’t forfeit!
A once proud and successful club been struggling for a long time now and at least at this stage they will survive again. Each year (APW, C’Burn) there has been an even worse team that’s forced them to stay in Premier and it could happen again. They need to get go back and consolidate as a club, they haven’t exactly saved money the past few years either, unfortunately it just ends up being big overs for players that deliver little on field and nothing off it!
The one positive is they finally have a capable coach, they need him to stay and rebuild it from scratch.
I’d like to see the EDFL table the double relegation in Premier as well. Likely West Coburg and Deer Park would play off and both capable of competing in Premier next season. I’m not sure AH or EDS would win Div.1 this season ?

From the bits I have seen, WC and DP would wipe AH and DS I reckon.

From the bits I have seen, WC and DP would wipe AH and DS I reckon.
That’s not a guarantee.
Airport west beat west coburg last year by 30,63,32 points. APW are 7th in Premier.

Issue with AH and EDS is the lack of depth and quality juniors still playing at the club.

I don’t think Douttas are out of relegation just yet. There percentage isn’t far away from AH.

Douttas were extremely lucky they played avondale heights when they did after a 4 day break from Anzac Day v Abers.
Douttas need a 3rd win to be safe. I think both marby and AH will find a win or 2 somewhere.

Why don’t the four of you who give your tips each week actually run a tipping comp next year? You think the rest of us who don’t put tips in care who you think might win?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don’t the four of you who give your tips each week actually run a tipping comp next year? You think the rest of us who don’t put tips in care who you think might win?

Imagine getting triggered by posters tips on a local footy forum ….

If Pacco can’t beat Keilor tomorrow can’t see them getting them at pointy end. Some big outs at Keilor this weekend.
Who are the outs? I'll be heading down to watch, should be a cracking game! Believe there will be a huge number of supporters watching, hopefully the weather is kind.

Happy for people to give their tips, just wish the first person to put them up each week would state who the opposition is. Particularly in the lower 2 divisions , Hillside by 60 points means jackshit if you don't have a fixture in front of you.

On Pixel 6a using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think douttas early in the year were playing well tho like better then anyone would of expected, now they're teams just depleted a bit players out, their ressies struggling is nothing new, avondale ressies are even worst than douttas nearly, think they have 16 today for abers but aint going to forfeit which is credit to them but not a good thing for the league games like that so I think avo should be the one to go down

Huge win by greenvale and Douttas

EK need goal kicking lessons

Turbo, still think Pacco can beat keilor. Lol they winning the flag mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back