Draft Watcher eDPS Draft Watch 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps some of the academy or father son tied players could make it, would be good to see them play some proper footy aswell though and then get taken.
Sydney is the only Northern club with an available spot.

We’ve already announced our U19 squad for next year (basically every U18 kid who didn’t get drafted this year)(We rookie listed Carter Michael btw). That means none of them are able to be signed by another club during the SSP, nor are they able to enter the mid season draft.

I would expect St Kilda to take at least one undrafted kid. I hate to say it, but potentially Max Heath.

I hope yourself or ADC keeps us updated about which, if any, kids join clubs as train on players during the SSP.

Seems clubs put a lot of value on last years games for this years draftees, just looking at my rankings at the start of this year and where the players went only 4 didn’t get taken in the top 30 and a few circumstances like Baldwins ACL certainly play a part aswell
View attachment 1026265
Didn’t have Archie Perkins in top 20 leading into the year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok, so a bit of a highlights champion then.
We all get sucked in all the time here..
Cheers
I wouldn’t say that, he’s a high impact player and something usually happens when he gets the ball. He doesn’t get a lot of pointless cheap possessions. But some games he’s hardly sniff it, Larry due to being in a poor team and partly due to work rate. He could’ve ironed that out in his top age year though and become a top 20 pick.

Probably just because he was so inconsistent last year. His best was exceptional and his poor was pretty bad.
Was Connor Stone’s performances any different?

It looked like a lot of Vic players were selected on athletic ability, what they “could be”, and one or two preseason performances.

Reportedly Ford played well in the Vic Metro trials last year, and for a half forward, has good contested to uncontested possession numbers last year.

Was Connor Stone’s performances any different?

It looked like a lot of Vic players were selected on athletic ability, what they “could be”, and one or two preseason performances.

Reportedly Ford played well in the Vic Metro trials last year, and for a half forward, has good contested to uncontested possession numbers last year.

I don’t think he was any less consistent than most of the other half forward prospects. As was mentioned, he was in a crap side also.

His stats are comparable to most of the best half forwards, so by extension they must have been just as inconsistent.

No Dumesny?

Actually, has SA gone to 19s as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back