Club Focus Fremantle 2023

AFL Club Focus

Remove this Banner Ad

Data from footywire. To check the draft order see the thread here.

Footywire says: "While we make every effort to keep up to date with player contracts, it is likely that our data may at times be out of date, incomplete or inaccurate. If you find any player contracts that need updating, please let us know using our brand new contract submission form."

Surely the club must have enough information to be able to be optimistic about Kuek, Treacy, Davies and Draper.

Develop:
Kuek as a forward
Treacy as a forward who can pinch hit as a defender 2nd ruck.
Davies as a KPD.
Draper as a swingman.

Give Hamling one more year or make do with Hughes and Chapman if we have a need.

Henry got off the chain due to Essendon a structure alittle bit (refusal to guard anybody between the arcs)

Can he do it again against a more contested team? If so does he then become a problem contract wise?

Surely the club must have enough information to be able to be optimistic about Kuek, Treacy, Davies and Draper.

Develop:
Kuek as a forward
Davies as a KPD.
Draper as a swingman.

Give Hamling one more year or make do with Hughes and Chapman if we have a need.
Where does Benning sit in the scheme of things? I was a big fan his draft year.

Henry got off the chain due to Essendon a structure alittle bit (refusal to guard anybody between the arcs)

Can he do it again against a more contested team? If so does he then become a problem contract wise?

Probably ends up in a similar situation as Acres last year imo. But if he keeps playing okay and we can get a half decent pick then most Freo fans would be happy to trade him

fyi there is a thread for liam henry in case you missed it and posted here instead....

Develop:
Kuek as a forward
Davies as a KPD.
Draper as a swingman.

I think hamling is definitely gone. Don’t have the list spots to keep him IMO.

Also not so sure on Kuek. Where would he actually play long term for freo? He’s a tall forward and thats it.

• he is clearly never going to be at Jackson or Amiss level no matter how much he improves so he’s not taking their place any time soon.
  • that leaves Josh Treacys spot as the only avenue to realistically get Kuek into the dockers B22 over the next 5 years. Now - is he better than JT? Not right now I would say. To keep him around long term, the club needs to think he is going to be a significantly better player than Treacy. Otherwise what’s the point?

I think hamling is definitely gone. Don’t have the list spots to keep him IMO.

Also not so sure on Kuek. Where would he actually play long term for freo? He’s a tall forward and thats it.

• he is clearly never going to be at Jackson or Amiss level no matter how much he improves so he’s not taking their place any time soon.
  • that leaves Josh Treacys spot as the only avenue to realistically get Kuek into the dockers B22 over the next 5 years. Now - is he better than JT? Not right now I would say. To keep him around long term, the club needs to think he is going to be a significantly better player than Treacy. Otherwise what’s the point?
If Treacy doesn’t work fwd I feel he could be a great key back.
Treacy is a priority to sign long term for a packet of chips.
Keep kuek for a few more years
Hamster Benning will be 2 big guys to go

Did he really?

🤣🤣

That’s hilarious!

Yep. Instead of playing for the side currently 18th Kelly could be playing in the side currently 15th.

Still hilarious?

Nah. Didn't think so.

Not Bad Kind Of GIF by MOODMAN
Shocked April Fools GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't St Kilda and Essendon put their hands up for Darcy if he is on the market? They both need an upgrade in the ruck department ?
We have Draper and Bryan coming through, both have shown a lot, and Marshall is pretty good.

Your club is in bigger need for him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back