Traded James Aish [traded to Collingwood for #26 and St Kilda's 2016 second round pick]

Remove this Banner Ad

Madagascar

All Australian
Apr 17, 2015
Northern Suburbs
AFL Club
Collingwood
You know how it works. Uncontracted. Wants out. Doesn't want to be at the club. So, for perspective buyers what's he worth.

Second year blues? Been average. Out injured at the moment. So again what's he worth?

Who else will be traded. Treloar looks like he'll be heading back to Vic. Adelaide will likely lose Dangerfield. Motlop looks like he'll be out of there. And Collingwood have a heap of young talent it can wheel and deal. So yes, Aish, given what else is out there, would be behind the pecking order of what's available this trade period.

So what's he worth? A second rounder? A mid to late first? What will clubs pay for this guy and if it's true that he wants to come to Vic and which Vic club would be the front runner?

Welcome to the James Aish trade thread. :)

Last edited:
You know how it works. Uncontracted. Wants out. Doesn't want to be at the club. So, for perspective buyers what's he worth.

Second year blues? Been average. Out injured at the moment. So again what's he worth?

Who else will be traded. Treloar looks like he'll be heading back to Vic. Adelaide will likely lose Dangerfield. Motlop looks like he'll be out of there. And Collingwood have a heap of young talent it can wheel and deal. So yes, Aish, given what else is out there, would be behind the pecking order of what's available this trade period.

So what's he worth? A second rounder? A mid to late first? What will clubs pay for this guy and if it's true that he wants back to Vic which Vic club would be the front runner?

Welcome to the James Aish trade thread.

Not sure if James Aish has ever actually set foot in Victoria so i think we can rule out any Victorian teams obtaining his services

• Banned
Not sure if James Aish has ever actually set foot in Victoria so i think we can rule out any Victorian teams obtaining his services

Yes, yes that makes sense.

Terrible post. FWIW, I do think Adelaide are the frontrunners, but in reality there's been articles suggesting a number of Vic clubs in the frame, so no, we can't rule out Vic clubs.

Yes, yes that makes sense.

Terrible post. FWIW, I do think Adelaide are the frontrunners, but in reality there's been articles suggesting a number of Vic clubs in the frame, so no, we can't rule out Vic clubs.

Just another bloke that collingwood have been linked to that they wont get.

The OP has stated that Aish wants to come BACK to Victoria. he is from Adelaide and will be playing fro the crows next year.

do some research before you post s**t threads

Cannot wait for the meltdowns that will happen in this thread both Brisbane an opposition alike

That's funny I watched him play a game live at Etihad stadium last year.

Now my geography may not be world class, but I am pretty sure Etihad stadium is in Victoria, unless I have been living in a different state without knowing all my life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will nominate a SA team much like Polec did a couple of years ago and Brisbane will unfortunatly get the pointy end of the stick again.

We might be jabbing you with that stick. I assume whatever we get for Aish you'll be getting for Dixon.

I like Black and think he's capable of kicking 30 to 40 goals a season but heard he's headed to Fremantle
Yeah he is a WA boy and would most likely by interested in heading home, but if he was desperate to get away from North and didn't mind going north then I'd be all for getting something like that done.

He will nominate a SA team much like Polec did a couple of years ago and Brisbane will unfortunatly get the pointy end of the stick again.

How can you be 100% Sure.

Blues and Pies have said to made Plays to his Mangment

Pickering will do whatever he can to get Aish the big $$$. 400k from Brisbane has been deemed to low and hes been reported as being open to a move to Victoria and a more AFL focused state.

Best case scenario for us is a bidding war between the likes of Collingwood, Richmond and North.

Its possible but considering some are talking a 2nd rounder I think you are going to have to do better to land Dixon

I personally don't see it being a second rounder. Even with down form in his second year I'd expect a mid to late first rounder which is around the range I imagine Dixon would go for on the open market.

I personally don't see it being a second rounder. Even with down form in his second year I'd expect a mid to late first rounder which is around the range I imagine Dixon would go for on the open market.

I guess we will see if he decides to go and if he picks Brisbane, personally I don't think a last first rounder would be enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back